350 Douglas Road Chidlow WA 6556
Magnificent Chidlow Retreat
46 acres. Can you imagine it? What wonderful things could you do with your own private slice of earth this large? Horse lovers, outdoorsy families, and those who simply yearn for privacy and space will - rightly so - be all over this property with its beauty and endless possibilities. It boasts an incredible 14 paddocks, 4 stables, 10 shelters, and an Olympic sized dressage arena, what an opportunity for the diehard equestrian folk to run their own agistment, riding school, or rescue! Then there's the 12m concrete swimming pool, which is set undercover so it can be enjoyed all year round by those who love to do laps or simply a casual splash around.
Built in the late 80s, this home has undergone an amazing makeover and now feels perfectly luxurious. The kitchen is sleek and spacious, with plenty of storage space and high-quality benchtops, the bathrooms offer clean lines and floor-to-ceiling tiling, and the enormous open plan living area features big windows and patio doors to bring the outdoors in. The opportunities for hosting friends and family are endless with all the lawn space and the decked entertaining area outside. Set up some bell tents, marquees, and festoon lighting and you can even hold weddings here!
· 46 acre rural retreat
· 1989 built brick / iron home
· Short walk to Chidlow town centre, schools, pub, shops, riding trails & Lake Leschenaultia
· North orientation living with 2 wings
· 4 bedrooms all with robes
· 2 new bathrooms
· Big open plan living
· Modern well-appointed kitchen with 900 cooking & Corian benchtops
· Beautiful cedar windows
· High ceilings
· 12m x 3m undercover concrete pool
· Patio entertaining area
· Horse lovers paradise with 14 separate paddocks, good fencing & water
· Tree lined driveway
· Lush pasture land with standings of tall trees
· 4 walk-in walk-out stables
· 10 shelters
· Olympic size (60x40) dressage arena with undercover viewing
· Large hay shed with tack & feed room
· Electric fencing
· 6m x 9m powered shed (3 phase)
· 5KW solar system
· Scheme water & 2 bores
· Bush reserve as one neighbour
· 18.69HA (46 acres)
While this property feels like a peaceful and secluded retreat, it's still only a short walk from central Chidlow. Amble down to the local shops for the weekend paper and a carton of milk or have a few drinks with mates at the tavern of an evening and enjoy the stroll home afterwards. When the kids are young, you can all walk down to Lake Leschenaultia for a picnic and a swim on a Sunday afternoon, and then when they're old enough they can free-range around the village with their friends, walking themselves to school, or exploring the easily accessible riding trails. A true rural paradise, this home is an absolute winner.
Make the tree change.
For more information on 350 Douglas Road Chidlow or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Lindsay or Shirley 0414 996 706