35B Gresham Street Victoria Park WA 6100
For Sale EOI From $600,000-$650,000
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 399.00sqm
- Floor area approx 129sqm
- Region Perth
- Locality Victoria Park
- Carports 2
Convenient Vic Park
Situated at the rear of a lovely character home typical of the area, this modern three-bedroom, two-bathroom home offers a low-maintenance lifestyle with the convenience of Vic Park a short stroll away. This beautifully presented brick and iron home is currently tenanted by a couple who love living here, making this an excellent investment in an incredible location.
This property features spacious open plan living, roomy bedrooms, a well-appointed kitchen, floating timber floorboards and an easy-care courtyard. The new owners are invited to simply move in and enjoy the many trappings of Vic Park. Within a 10-minute walk, you could be sipping on a latte, digging into a bowl of noodles or sampling a brew at the Boston Brewing Co.
Features at a glance:
• Three bedrooms (one with a built-in robe, two with walk-in robes)
• Spacious open plan living and dining leading out to a fully enclosed courtyard
• Well-appointed kitchen with tonnes of storage and counter space with bench seating, dishwasher recess, dual sinks and a 5-burner gas cooktop
• Two bathrooms (one ensuite off the master bedroom, one with a bathtub)
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in the living room and bedrooms
• Separate laundry with external access and a separate toilet
• Floating timber floorboards
• Walk-in linen cupboard
• Security system and screens
• Easy-care gardens
• Rear property behind a character home accessed via a private and paved driveway
• Double carport with a storeroom and additional parking
• 2001 brick and iron construction
• 129sqm internal living space
• Quiet location
• Move-in ready
• Block Size: 399 sqm
• Water Rates: $1,189.19 pa
• Council Rates: $2,298.53 pa
• Currently tenanted at $440 pw until 27 October 2022
Built in 2001 and with an internal living area of 129sqm, this home is perfect for professionals, downsizers and small families, given the proximity to excellent public and private schools, Victoria Park Central Shopping Centre, parks, bus routes and the short stroll to the Vic Park Train Station. From this central location, you can easily access main arterial roads (including Great Eastern Highway, the Causeway and the Graham Freeway), the Perth Airport, Crown Entertainment Complex, Perth's CBD, Curtin University and the Swan River.
Expressions of Interest Close 25 August 2022 at 6pm (unless sold prior).
Please don't hesitate to contact Michael Keil on 0412 255 838 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a viewing today.
michaelkeil.com working in conjunction with The Agency.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.