360 4AK Road Kingsthorpe QLD 4400
- Property Type Cropping
- Land area approx 93.74ha
- Region Darling Downs and South West
- Locality Toowoomba
- Carports 6
- Garages 6
"Cheyenne" - Water, Location and Fertile Soils!!
Expressions of Interest closing 4.00pm Friday the 4th of June.
Webster Cavanagh Property Agents in conjunction with Ray White Rural Pittsworth have the pleasure to present for sale by Expression of Interest, “Cheyenne” 360 4AK Road, Kingsthorpe to the market.
The offering of “Cheyenne” represents a significant opportunity within the Kingsthorpe district to secure a prominent rural enterprise with some of the highest quality alluvial black soils on the door step of Toowoomba, with a large amount of available irrigation water. Organise an inspection today!!
- 93.74 ha (231.64 acres)
- 5ML Walloon Coal Seam irrigation licence
- 75ML Main Range Volcanic irrigation licence
- 60 ML Gowrie Creek zone 1 allocation (300% annual limit) GB1B
- 2 bores
- 4 bedroom Fallon built homestead with office, lounge, dining kitchen, rumpus room, outdoor entertainment area and 2-way bathroom
- 9m x 20m lockable car shed
- 15m x 25m machinery shed
- 20m x 9m machinery/hay shed
- Dairy shed with steel cattle yards
- 13 paddocks with extensive lane system
- Loading ramp
- 90 tonne grain storage
- 7 poly troughs and 15ML dam (approximately)