37 Jetty Road Coles Bay TAS 7215
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 870sqm
- Region Tasmania
- Locality Glamorgan-Spring Bay
- Ensuite 1
- Garages 1
- Toilets 3
- Uncovered Carspaces 4
Premium Investment in the Heart of Coles Bay
Opportunities like this don't come along every day. This is your once-in-a-lifetime chance to secure two popular holiday homes set on the one title within a premium position in the Coles Bay township. This prized property would make a stunning addition to any investment portfolio whether you'd like to leverage local holiday let management services or take a hands-on approach and maximise the rental returns.
'Harbour Master' and 'Dock of the Bay' are two equally successful holiday homes that are expertly crafted to take full advantage of the spectacular views of the Hazards Mountains, mesmerising sunsets and tranquil blue waters of the bay. They're ideal for families, friends and couples who wish to relax, enjoy stunning views and be in a central location.
'Harbour Master' offers three bedrooms and two bathrooms along with generous, light-filled and open-plan living spaces that connect effortlessly to the front deck via large concertina glass doors. This is the ideal place to kick back and relax as you gather with loved ones and watch boats meander past. The kitchen is modern and beautifully presented while bedroom three would make the ideal home office for those looking to live in this residence and rent out the second dwelling. The jetty is also just across the road if you wish to launch your own boat, dinghy or head out for a paddle on your kayak.
'Dock of the Bay' sits at the rear of the lot with uninterrupted views of the Hazards Mountains and is just over 12 months old. There are two large bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom and laundry plus a galley-style kitchen, an open living area and a dream front entertaining deck. This home was purpose-built as a holiday let and is sure to tick all the boxes.
37 Jetty Road at a glance:
• Rare offering of two fully furnished contemporary holiday homes on the one title
• A prized waterfront location within the Coles Bay township
• Incredible income-generating potential as a must-see investment
• Stunning views of Coles Bay and the iconic Hazards Mountains
• Live in one and rent out the other or offer both homes for rent
• 'Harbour Master' is a renovated three-bedroom, two-bathroom home
• The modern 'Dock of the Bay' provides two bedrooms and one bathroom
• Both homes provide open-plan living that connects to a front deck
• Walk to cafes, the supermarket, the ice-creamery and Wineglass Bay Cruises
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- Built In Wardrobes
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Solar Panels