37 Teutoberg Ave Witta QLD 4552
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 7101.000sqm
- Floor area approx 172sqm
- Region Sunshine Coast
- Locality Sunshine Coast
- Garages 3
SOLD By Brant and Bernhardt Property!
Country Living at its Best!
Character, replica Queenslander tucked away down a long driveway on a private, leafy 7101m2 (1.75 acre) block, with plenty of room for children and pets. This high set, gracious home is framed by lush rainforest and overlooks a picturesque dam on entry to the property. Boasting 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms upstairs plus an additional rumpus or 4th bedroom downstairs. This is truly country living at its best!
Features of this lovely property include –
• All usable 7101m2, replica Queenslander set back privately from the road, built mid 1990’s
• 3 bedrooms, upstairs, master with ensuite, all bedrooms with build ins
• 4th bedroom/rumpus room downstairs
• 2 bathrooms, ensuite with gorgeous lead light windows and frameless shower, family bathroom with bath
• Open plan kitchen/dining/living area, opening to an East facing sunny front verandah
• Elegant country kitchen features a Miele dishwasher, double fridge space, plenty of storage and bench space plus a walk-in pantry/utility room, lovely views over the parklike grounds
• East facing front verandah with ornate timber French doors on entry and peaceful property views
• Lovely, polished Cyprus pine floors throughout, VJ walls,
• Timber combustion fireplace in the lounge plus reverse cycle air conditioning
• Internal staircase leading to a multi-purpose room under the home which could be used as the 4th bed/rumpus/office, ample storage plus laundry
• 3-bay powered shed with 3 phase power, 6m x 3m car port
• Dam at the entry to the property, fruit trees, lots of room for pets and children to play
• 3,000 litre water tank, 1 x 22,500 litre galvanised tank and 1 x 18,000 litre poly water tank, flush system for water tanks, Grundfos pressure pump
• Numerous fruit trees including bananas, mulberries, grapefruits, oranges, and peaches
• 9 mins drive to Maleny’s main street, hospital, supermarkets, doctors, dentists, vets, schools, cafes and restaurants
• 22 mins to the nearest train station
• 1hr 23 mins to Brisbane Airport
• 55 mins to Sunshine Coast Airport
• 45 mins to Sunshine Coast beaches and shopping precincts
Character homes are highly sought after in the Hinterland so don’t miss this one, it won’t last Call Susan 0428573170 or Dee 0423259931 today to arrange your inspection.
Make sure you click on the video link to enjoy a walk-through tour of this lovely home. From this 3D tour you can measure spaces, wall heights, fridge space etc.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries*
Property Code: 216
- Fully Fenced
- Open Fireplace