377 Sheepstation Forest Road Gingkin NSW 2787
Rare Offering with Hollanders River Frontage
- This superb 327 acre property presents a once in a lifetime opportunity to own a piece of undisturbed wilderness and spectacular landscape along the Hollanders River.
- A place of calm with wonderful river access, explore the very long frontage which leads to Tuglow Falls where the Tuglow River joins the Hollanders River and where the Kowmung River starts
- 'Hollanders River' offers a hard to find, lifestyle property with extensive river frontage, enjoy the exceptional natural beauty
- The higher sections of the property are all-natural grasses with a stand of pine trees, the remainder is green timber and falls to the Hollanders River which forms a two kilometre boundary with the Kanangra Boyd National Park.
- This section has ideal building sites which provide good views over the Kananga Boyd National Park and surrounds and with land maintenance would improve this aspect of the property.
- The property is secluded and having no electricity available
- This superb 132.7 hectare (327 acre approx) Gingkin property presents an excellent lifestyle opportunity with frontage to the pristine Hollanders River in the highly sought after Oberon area.
- The Hollanders River is home to many small brown and rainbow trout. The stream is a general trout stream
- General access to the property is from Oberon along the Edith Road then onto Gingkin Road then the all-weather Sheepstation Forest Road which leads to the property boundary, about 37 kilometres from town
- Dwelling entitlement, zoning RU1.
- Approximately 38 kilometres from Oberon, 30 kilometres sealed, remaining gravel road.
The long stretch of river frontage is beautiful and offers many leisure opportunities that money CAN buy, so get active and book an inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it.