38 Balaroo Drive Glenvale QLD 4350
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 571sqm
- Floor area approx 135sqm
- Region Darling Downs and South West
- Locality Toowoomba
- Ensuite 1
- Garages 2
- Toilets 2
Family Home in Quiet Neighbourhood
This low-set brick home is now ready to welcome a new family. A good-sized home, at an affordable price point, in a quiet neighbourhood, what more could you ask for?
The open-plan layout includes a large combined living/dining area with reverse-cycle air-conditioning. The modern kitchen features electric appliances plus a dishwasher. The covered south-facing alfresco area overlooks the low-maintenance backyard and enjoys plenty of room for the kids to run around plus a garden shed and water tank.
The carpeted bedrooms are a perfect size with built-in wardrobes and the master suite features a walk-in robe and ensuite. The bedrooms all feature ceiling fans.
You'll find that 38 Balaroo Drive, Glenvale ticks all of the right boxes and is only a short drive from the new Coles in Glenvale plus minutes to the city.
- 4-bedrooms, with built-ins, master suite with ensuite and WIR
- Central family bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Open plan air-conditioned living/dining/kitchen area
- Well-appointed kitchen with electric appliances and a dishwasher
- Private backyard with shed and water tank
- Low maintenance yard and gardens
3 STAR WATER: The property is water efficient, as such tenants are responsible to pay for water usage.
PETS: Not permitted.
Please complete the online application on our website to apply for this property.
To arrange an inspection or learn more, please contact Jacob Carlile on 0447 404 251.
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Remote Controlled Garage Door
- Water Tank