39 Larkin Road Pie Creek QLD 4570
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 4.95ac
- Region Wide Bay Burnett
- Locality Gympie
- Garages 10
- Toilets 3
Larkin Park - Luxury Living in a Resort-Style Estate
A landmark estate boasting unrivalled luxury and lifestyle excellence, 'Larkin Park' is a resort-style oasis resting on 5 acres of idyllic grounds. Architecturally designed by Tim Ditchfield, the residence showcases high-calibre construction and premium appointments across 838sqm of under roof space. Surrounded by manicured gardens, a natural lagoon/dam, a saltwater pool and an inspired courtyard, this home is destined for families seeking endless room to live, work and entertain. Impeccably crafted, the interiors reveal Spotted Gum and Northern Rivers Blonde hardwood flooring, Italian granite, Surian timber, and a Red Ironbark staircase overlooking the striking water feature with mood-setting options.
The upper level comprises a lounge room with a fireplace and a central living area featuring triple glass doors that frame the stunning outlooks across the pool and palm trees. The perfect place to gather, residents can cook meals in the 2Pac kitchen and then dine on the alfresco pavilion delighting in breath-taking views across the estate.
The ground floor presents an alternative setting for living and entertaining with a retreat boasting a built-in bar and a 1200-bottle climate-controlled wine cellar. Offering seamless indoor/outdoor flow, residents and guests can move onto the expansive courtyard connecting the house to the sparkling pool. Surrounded by leafy greenery and a lagoon/dam with a bridge and water feature, you will adore the contrast between the manicured and natural landscape.
A double lock-up garage accompanies a 225sqm concrete shed. Accommodating up to 8 cars, the shed is lined, sealed, painted and insulated, and features a fireplace, two high-clearance roller doors, 3 phase power and rain and dam water outlets.
- Kitchen featuring Italian granite benchtops and stainless steel appliances, including a five-burner gas cooktop, oven, steamer, rangehood and dishwasher
- Built-in bar with a dishwasher, dartboard and extensive cabinetry with internal lighting
- 1200 bottle climate-controlled wine cellar with a three-barrel capacity
- Dual master suites upstairs featuring 2Pac walk-in robes and private balconies
- Luxurious ensuite with Italian granite, dual basins and a spa bath to relax and revel in the panoramic views
- Third bedroom upstairs with a private patio, a wheel-chair friendly main bathroom, and a separate powder room
- Office/fourth bedroom downstairs with a commercial grade desk and strong room
- Three additional bedrooms in a separate wing, a third bathroom, and a laundry room
- Air-conditioning throughout; ducted vacuum; security system; surround sound; programmable light management system
- Concrete driveway; electric gate; intercom system with 9 stations with gate control and
sound feed for music
- 18m x 6m saltwater pool with pool blanket and various power and lighting outlets
- Lagoon/dam with a spillway and electric pump with reticulation in place to 32 outlets
- 30,000G of rainwater storage via 3 concrete tanks, all with separate pumps with
interconnection and isolating capabilities
- Landscaped with natural sandstone edging, garden lighting and outlets; outdoor rainwater shower; fruit trees, bird cages, chook pen and veggie patch
- School bus and bin service available
A lifestyle address only 6km to Gympie CBD, 40 mins to Noosa, 50 mins to Rainbow Beach and 1.5 hours to Brisbane Airport - Larkin Park is most deserving of an inspection.
Auction, Saturday 3rd September, On Site at 11:00am, if not SOLD prior.
to obtain further information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Michael Chalmers directly on 0478 141 951
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
This property is not a public place and is someone's home, investment, or private property. Ray White will and has the right to properly qualify all potential purchasers who apply for an inspection and reserve all rights to refuse said inspection without explanation. Animals are not welcome at inspections whatsoever, to ensure the health and safety of our staff, along with the occupants within the home and the general public. Children who know how to conduct themselves in a respectful manner are most welcome, however, those who do not - along with their parents, will be respectfully asked to leave. Please note that under no circumstances, is anyone authorised to enter the property without the supervision of a Ray White representative.
Although Ray White Gympie has provided all information related to this property to the best of our knowledge and resources, we shall not be held accountable or responsible for its accuracy. Ray White Gympie urges all buyers to conduct their own independent research and consult their own professionals to conduct due diligence before purchasing.