4/283 Surrey Road Kewdale WA 6105
Serenity and convenience
Just a short walk away from beautiful Tomato Lake, you have both tranquillity and the convenience of a central location. Tucked away to the rear of a small and quiet complex, this brick and tile villa has no common walls and offers plenty of privacy to its next lucky owner.
Inside, you'll be pleasantly surprised with the space and the generously proportioned rooms, including a formal lounge, spacious master bedroom and an open plan kitchen, living and dining area.
This single-storey villa is ideal for downsizers, those seeking a lock 'n leave property or wanting to be close to the airport. It's also a great opportunity for investors to enhance their portfolio as rentals in this area are always in high demand.
Features at a glance:
• Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining flowing out to the covered courtyard
• Functional kitchen with plenty of storage, gas cooking and a separate pantry
• Cosy formal lounge, with a gas bayonet - this would also make a great office
• Generous master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and an ensuite
• In a separate wing, there are two more bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Main bathroom with a bathtub and a separate toilet
• Separate laundry with direct outdoor access to a clothesline
• Easy-care, fully enclosed and paved courtyard with a pitched patio great for entertaining
• Single carport
• No common walls
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Security screens
• Very quiet complex
• Water Rates: $1,140.89 pa
• Council Rates: $1,500.27 pa
Tomato Lake is about a 10-minute walk away and in another 10 minutes on foot you can be at Reading Cinemas Belmont or enjoying the many shops and eateries at Belmont Forum Shopping Centre. From here you have easy access to Orrong Road, Abernethy Road, Leach Highway, Tonkin Highway, Great Eastern Highway, the airport, Vic Park, Ascot Racecourse, public transport, schools, parks, the Swan River, Crown Entertainment Complex and Perth City.
Expressions of Interest Close 2 September 2021 at 6pm (unless sold prior).
You won't need any convincing on the location, so please don't hesitate to contact Michael Keil today on 0412 255 838 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a viewing of this spacious villa.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.