4/99 Oliver Street Grafton NSW 2460
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 307.5sqm
- Region Northern Rivers
- Locality Clarence Valley
- Garages 2
- Toilets 2
LOCKDOWN IN A TOWNHOUSE
Enjoy the convenience of this luxury townhouse in the heart of Grafton, walking distance from the CBD, Aldi, Shopping World, Ellem Oval, Fisher Park, Showground, Skate Park and more. Whether you are a first home owner or an avid investor, 4/99 Oliver Street is filled with significant potential. A complex of 6 townhouses, their location alone puts them high on the list and the high quality of the builds, luxurious finishes and spacious designs are all reasons for your inspection.
Notable features include;
- Three bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Two bathrooms, main featuring an extra-large bathtub
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Second living/rumpus room on the lower level
- Dual zone ducted air conditioning throughout
- Sensor activated lighting in some rooms
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Ample amounts of storage
- Fenced yard accessed via security gate
- Reasonably sized Verandah overlooking the sporting fields.
With a quality tenant in place currently returning $385 per week, Elders property management team have estimated a rental return of approximately $420 - $440 per week in this current rental market.
Get in early and make your interests known! Call Benny Holder today on 0491 616 380.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking