403/11A Lachlan Street Waterloo NSW 2017
Extremely spacious and unique modern apartment
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 27228.
We are excited to present this recently renovated lux style home, this spacious corner apartment is flooded with natural all day light and complimented by a large wrap-around entertaining balcony giving an alfresco living feel + natural airflow.
This apartment boasts a fantastic location, only minutes to the closest amenities. Fully renovated with nothing to do but move in and enjoy living in this fantastic property.
This home is one-of-a-kind, and you’ll find nothing like it in the area!
What makes this property different.
- Sort after corner location Light soaked apartment Northeast aspect.
- Desirable Open space living including an internal and external dining area.
- Custom-made kitchen, including 80mm European stone bench-tops, gas cooktop built-in fridges and wine cellar.
- Built-in TV stand with matching European stone top, hidden air conditioning behind retractable mirrored panels reflecting the natural light.
- Wraparound balcony with access from all rooms including private spa and automatic privacy roller shutter to enjoy cocktails in the afternoon In complete privacy.
- Balcony plants Included + comes with an automatic watering system. Set and forget.
- Large master bedroom boasting a walk-in wardrobe and stunning ensuite with heated towel rail. Split aircon + ceiling fan.
- Bedroom 2 split aircon + ceiling fan + Large built-in wardrobe.
- Second Large bathroom including hidden laundry with plenty of storage space.
- Secure parking with a private storage cage And abundant off-street parking for your guests.
- Security camera intercom with Wi-Fi connectivity to your phone-never miss a delivery again.
- Electric block out blinds + Stunning linen sheers throughout.
- Smart Home LED lighting throughout with App Connectivity and automatic Lighting functions.
- Gas heating in the living room is available.
Only minutes walk to Waterloo shopping centre, East Village shopping centre, Supa Centa Moore Park, Green Square train station and Gunyama Park Aquatic Centre. Within 10 minutes drive to Sydney Airport and CBD, and under 15 minutes to iconic Sydney beaches.
Everything for a convenient city living lifestyle.
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Outside Spa
- Pet friendly
- Polished timber floors
- Remote Controlled Garage Door
- Secure Parking