41 Dyson Street Kensington WA 6151
Auction Current Bid $901,000Under Offer
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 615.00sqm
- Region Perth
- Locality South Perth
- Uncovered Carspaces 1
Character home on R50 zoned block
2 REGISTERED BIDDER. Current bid $901,000
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online Auction). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Contact Michael or Anil to become QUALIFIED/APPROVED and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance buyers, subject to seller's approval.
Auction Night/Final Bidding Stage Tuesday 26 October 2021 at 6pm (unless sold prior).
Behind the white picket fence and cottage gardens lie a couple of pleasant surprises. Firstly, you won't be expecting this split-level character home to be so big. Secondly, this home backs onto Pennington Street, and at 615sqm and with R50 zoning, you have the option to redevelop or retain and subdivide. Alternatively, keep all that glorious space to yourself in this prime Kensington location.
This brick and iron home has a flexible floorplan and on the top level, there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. Also, on this level is an enormous living room with views over the garden and David Vincent Park, plus external access through French doors to the front of the property – the perfect spot to run your business from or transform into a studio or a teenager/parents retreat.
Downstairs is another bedroom, the kitchen and spacious open plan living and dining flowing out to alfresco dining.
• Rare R50 zoned 615sqm block
• Dual access from Dyson and Pennington streets
• Redevelop or retain and subdivide
• 4-bedroom character home
• High and ornate ceilings, polished jarrah floorboards, white picket fence and cottage gardens
• Two large living spaces, including an enormous living room with external access and open plan living and dining
• Spacious kitchen with gas cooking and tonnes of storage and bench space
• Generous main bathroom
• Alfresco dining overlooking pretty cottage gardens
• External laundry with a 2nd toilet
• Garden shed
• Front porch from which to admire your landscaped front verge and tree-lined street
• Potbelly stove in the living areas, air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Security screens
• Water Rates: $1,180.92 pa
• Council Rates: $2,023.67 pa
• Block Size: 615 sqm
This property backs onto David Vincent Park, and from this central location you have easy access to shops, eateries including the Angelo Street café strip, Victoria Park, the Swan River, public and private schools (including Wesley and Penrhos colleges), Crown Entertainment Complex, Perth Zoo, Curtin University, Perth City and main arterial roads.
Perfect for owner/occupiers or investors, please don't hesitate to contact Michael Keil on 0412 255 838 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Anil Singh on 0423 276 674 or email@example.com today.
Buyer's note: there is a sewerage easement running through the property and please discuss the multiple development options with the agent.
michaelkeil.com working in conjunction with The Agency
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.