42 Daintree Street Einasleigh QLD 4871
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 1012sqm
- Floor area approx 170sqm
- Region Far North Queensland and Torres Strait
- Locality Etheridge
- Carports 2
- Toilets 1
ESCAPE THE HUSTLE & BUSTLE TO HISTORICAL EINASLEIGH
Located in the Northern Goldfields Region of Queensland is the historical township of Einasleigh. This township was established from the abundant mining prospects in the late 1800’s and early 1900’s and has today become a popular tourism, camping and fossicking hotspot for many travelers. Einasleigh is home to the famous Copperfield Gorge and every year hosts large gatherings such as annual races and rodeo camp drafts.
Situated at 42 Daintree Street Einasleigh you will find this established 2 bedroom steel framed home with separate granny flat. Internally the home features open plan living and combined kitchen with high ceilings as well as 2 spacious bedrooms, large laundry, tiled bathroom and separate toilet. There is also a front and rear concrete verandah plus 2 car carport. Whether you are looking for a weekender, a place to retire, or maybe a country escape, look no further.
- Open plan tiled living, ceiling fans, verandah access.
- Spacious modern kitchen with gas appliances.
- 2 spacious bedrooms, master featuring verandah access and a/c.
- Large tiled laundry, built in cupboards, verandah access.
- Tiled bathroom with corner vanity and separate toilet.
- Separate Granny flat with sliding door access.
- Large fenced yard with 2 access points.
- Bore water supply.
- 1,012m2 block.
- Phone line, Satellite NBN, Satellite TV.
- Access to the Einasleigh river.
Einasleigh also has fortnightly rural health services and is on the Iconic Svannahlander train route.
For more information or to arrange your inspection please contact Exclusive Agent Greg Smith today on 0437 332 912.