43 Sunninghill Avenue Burradoo NSW 2576
Auction For Auction- If not sold prior
- Property Type House
- Floor area approx 4000sqm
- Region Southern Inland
- Locality Wingecarribee
- Garages 2
Picture Perfect- Burradoo Paradise
PERFECT PICTURE / BURRADOO PARADISE AUCTION
Located in one of the most desirable areas in Burradoo, this magnificent two- storey home has been recently renovated throughout with absolutely nothing to do.
Offering you an Acre of paradise in your own backyard!
Stylishly presented featuring French Doors, Cypress flooring & Plantation shutters throughout.
Other features including:
- 4 bedrooms + study + studio
- Main with walk in robe & private balcony access.
- Central gas heating throughout & 2 gas slow combustion heaters with stone surrounds
- Cooking/ Kitchen features White Carrara Marble bench tops & belling appliances, Flued rangehood & Miele dish washer
- Open Plan living in the main Kitchen Dining area
- Multiple living areas including a formal & informal Lounge room
- 1 acre level boundary fenced yard, private outdoor entertaining area including lounging deck, swimming pool & cabana.
- Double garage
For Auction On Site- If not sold prior. Sunday 19th December 2021- 12:30pm
Open Home inspection times : 1.00pm - 1.30pm Wednesdays & Saturdays
For further information or to arrange your inspection contact Matthew Anstee 0400 555 088 email@example.com or Sharon Doherty 0400 555 654 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Built In Wardrobes
- Open Fireplace