44 Mauretania Avenue Cooloola Cove QLD 4580
For Sale Offers Over $475,000Under Offer
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 2055sqm
- Region Wide Bay Burnett
- Locality Gympie
- Garages 2
- Toilets 1
Change The Rhythm Of Your Life!!
Bring your boat to this fresh coastal home, so close to great fishing. You will be in permanent holiday mode here, eat, beach, sleep, repeat, could be your everyday routine. Fishing, biking and kayaking are just a few ways you could be spending your days.
A neat 3-bedroom home on a large 2,055m2 block, with plenty of room for the boat, or caravan, perfect if you are looking to improve your lifestyle.
- 2,055m2 block with town services, fenced on 3 sides
- Master bedroom with a new ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe and access to the 2-way bathroom
- Bedroom 2 is a good size and has a built-in wardrobe and a ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 is a good size and has a built-in wardrobe
- Open plan living room, dining and kitchen is light and bright, has a new ceiling fan and new Hisense air conditioner
- The Kitchen has a double sink, a good amount of storage and bench space, a pantry cupboard, and a freestanding electric cooker
- The living room has a sliding door that accesses the L shaped covered veranda with front and back stairs
- 2-way bathroom with shower/bath and vanity
- Separate toilet
- Internal laundry room with laundry tub and outside access
- The home has been freshly painted internally and has LED downlights, each with its own switch
- Lots of large windows and doors letting in great light and fully security screened
- 6m x 6m double roller door shed, with a personal door on the side, fully powered and has many extra power points
- 2 garden sheds both 3m x 3m
- Enclosed vegetable garden with ginger, pumpkins, galangal, and cherry tomatoes, this space could also be used as a chicken coop.
- The large yard is basically a blank canvas and has plenty of room to store your boat or caravan
- This property is in a street full of quality homes
Located in the idyllic village of Cooloola Cove, you'll have everything you need at your fingertips, with a Supermarket, Medical Centre, Bakery, Cafes and more at the Cooloola Cove Shopping Centre. Only minutes drive to the coastline and amenities of Tin Can Bay and under 20 minutes drive to the beautiful Rainbow Beach, gateway to the stunning Kgari (Fraser Island).
A coastal lifestyle is all about relaxation, ease and making every day feel like a holiday.
For your chance to be first to inspect this property, we welcome you to call marketing agents Steve & Sonya Ricketts today!!
This property is not a public place and is someone's home, investment, or private property. Ray White will and has the right to properly qualify all potential purchasers who apply for an inspection and reserve all rights to refuse said inspection without explanation. Animals are not welcome at inspections whatsoever, to ensure the health and safety of our staff, along with the occupants within the home and the general public. Children who know how to conduct themselves in a respectful manner are most welcome, however, those who do not - along with their parents, will be respectfully asked to leave. Please note that under no circumstances, is anyone authorised to enter the property without the supervision of a Ray White representative.
Although Ray White Gympie has provided all information related to this property to the best of our knowledge and resources, we shall not be held accountable or responsible for its accuracy. Ray White Gympie urges all buyers to conduct their own independent research and consult their own professionals to conduct due diligence before purchasing.
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Wardrobes
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking