44 Walsh Street Biggenden QLD 4621
For Sale $28,000
Great little Cafe looking for Fresh legs.
Located conveniently on the Isis highway with stunning Mountain views of Biggenden's Mount Walsh National Park.
• This is the one and only cafe located in Biggenden.
• This busy little cafe is a one stop shop for all the locals, travelers, and guests from the adjoining motel.
• The Café will be a sold on a walk-in walk out arrangement, boasting solid trading figures with many opportunities to increase trade.
• Cash generating from day 1!
• Lease is $180 per week plus outgoings.
• The current managers are offering accommodation (couples only) for a 3-month period for $120 per week onsite.
• Option for the initial lease will be 2 years by 2 years. Increase in lease as per C.P.I. only.
• This is a great opportunity for 1st time businesspeople.
• Current owners will be happy to support during changeover.
• Figures and Equipment list available after confidentiality agreement is signed.
• Currently operating at the moment with no website or advertising, purely word of mouth with great local support.
• Only been operational for 2 years, with plenty of opportunities to expand by extending hours or catering services.
• Current seating capacity inside and out for approximately 30 customers.
Inspections are by prior arrangement.
All enquires are to go through Exclusive NAI Harcourts Commercial Agent Rhys Kummerow on 0437 457 575.