475 Alice St Maryborough QLD 4650
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 741.000sqm
- Region Wide Bay Burnett
- Locality Fraser Coast
- Ensuite 1
- Garages 2
Paint - Polish - Profit
This lovely family home sits opposite Maryborough’s golf course and also near popular Ululah Parklands which boast walking tracks, waterpark, sporting fields and playgrounds.
This home boasts many features in its current form but with a little spit and polish it would come up a real treat. Polish the beautiful hardwood floors, change the colour scheme, highlight the timber framed French doors and change this house from being just a nice home to being a very special home.
At a glance:
* Renovated kitchen which features gas cook top, electric oven and dishwasher
* Dining area adjacent to the kitchen
* Central air-conditioned lounge room
* 3 bedrooms - master boasting its own ensuite and air-conditioning
* All 3 bedrooms have ceiling fans
* Main bathroom features shower and bath
* Front sunroom
* Securely enclosed rear patio
* Downstairs laundry with second toilet
* 5kw solar system generating power back into the grid
* 6m x9m shed in the back yard for cars, garden equipment etc.
* Current rental appraisal at $320 a week
This home is sitting in a great position and offers an abundance of potential. The current owner is keen to move and would appreciate a quick settlement.
Property Code: 7717
- Fully Fenced