48 Hepburn Way Balga WA 6061
This fantastic opportunity presents itself to a smart investor or developer looking to make the most in this current market.
Situated on a relatively flat and rectangular 728sqm block with R40 zoning, there are a few great options for those looking to develop, subject to approvals.
The home itself is a 3-bedroom, 1 bathroom home with a generous kitchen that had been renovated, large bedrooms and solid timber floors.
The property is currently leased to a tenant that would be happy to continue if that was the desired outcome for the purchaser.
The yard is massive, with side access to an enormous external garage/shed that is 9x6m, plenty of room for all the toys while still having a big yard for kids or dogs to enjoy.
The street is also very quiet with very little passing traffic.
Featuring (but not limited to):
- 3 reverse cycle split system air cons
- Instant gas hot water
- Solar electric panels
- Large shed/garage + extra storage
- R40 zoning
- Generous block and yard
- Generous kitchen with upgraded benchtops and stainless-steel appliances.
Conveniently Close to:
- Linthorne Reserve Park 120m
- Barry Britton Reserve Park 500m
- Bus Stops on Mirrabooka Dr 200m
- Mirrabooka Square Shopping Centre 1.7km
- Balga Plaza 1.3km
- Balga Community Centre + Pool 1.5km
- Perth CBD 16-22mins
- Majella Catholic School 500m
- Gladys Newton 660m
- Warriapendi Primary 700m (in catchment)
- Balga Primary 1km (not in catchment)
- Balga SHS 500m
Distances and drive times from Google Maps and Schools Online, times vary depending on traffic.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.