49 Birch Street Manunda QLD 4870
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 720sqm
- Region Far North Queensland and Torres Strait
- Locality Cairns
- Garages 4
Spacious, beautifully-presented Highset Queenslander with dual living options
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 19892.
Spacious, beautifully-presented Highset Queenslander with duel living options, set on a 720m2 fully fenced block. Upstairs is a fantastic traditional all-timber Queenslander style, and the downstairs has been built in underneath, as a completely separate and separately metered block house.
- Gorgeous polished wooden floors throughout, with tiles in kitchen, bathroom and toilet
- Colorbond roof with insulation and gutterguard that’s just 9yo
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Large open plan living/dining/original kitchen
- Out through sliding doors onto the entertainer’s deck
Separate downstairs features...
- Rendered throughout
- Fully self-contained with its own bathroom, toilet, and kitchen
- 2 bedrooms (with doorways to outside as well as into the house)
- Outside tiled veranda and laundry
Separate upstairs and downstairs offers great dual living options: live upstairs and rent out downstairs, rent out both (previously fetching $650pw, and worth more now) or each level separately, or use both with the downstairs as a teenager’s retreat or for elderly parents. The choice is yours!
Other features include solar hot water, security screens on windows, a 2 car carport with a panelift door and a sensor light, 2 car tandem garage with a roller door, 7,000ltr water tank, a garden shed and an aviary.
The house is conveniently located close to shopping centres, TAFE and schools and is a 6-minute drive to the city.
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.