4B Medusa Street Strathfieldsaye VIC 3551
Sold $450,000Under Offer
PERFECT FOR DOWNSIZERS
Statement of information is located at
. Please copy & paste this information into your browser address bar.
- Located in established, tightly-held Strathfieldsaye locale, close to shops, schools, medical practitioners, eateries, bus stops and sporting reserve
- Practical and easy floorplan, ideal for professional or downsizer
- Tandem carport with secure gates through to rear yard
- Garden shed (3.5m x 3.5m, concrete flooring)
- Private and lush back garden with ample space to extend (STCA)
Sitting in an established and tightly-held neighbourhood, this brick home is positioned just minutes from the many amenities of Strathfieldsaye. With a park and bus stop just around the corner and sporting reserve, shops and schools less than two minutes away, the property is conveniently located. Ideally suited for a downsizer who is keen for outdoor space, the well-proportioned allotment also provides options for someone who may like to extend in to the garden (STCA). The easy-care offering would also suit an investor, or someone looking to step on to the property ladder and perhaps add value down the track.
With a low-maintenance landscaped front yard, the front door opens directly into the light-filled lounge room. Off this space is the master bedroom, with a built-in robe and ensuite access to the spacious two-way family bathroom. A hallway from the lounge leads to a second bedroom, which would serve as a fantastic home office or nursery, and also to the third bedroom, with built-in robe; a separate toilet and alternate access to the bathroom. At the end of the hall is an open plan kitchen, living and dining space. The kitchen provides ample storage and off this room is a neat laundry with storage closet. Outdoors, the extended carport includes double gates offering secure vehicle storage, or room for alfresco entertaining. A sunny courtyard overlooks the established garden and the generously proportioned garden shed offers great storage.
- Split system heating and cooling
- Gas wall hater and air conditioner
- Kitchen appliances including dishwasher and stove with separate grill and four-burner gas cooktop
- Two-way ensuite bathroom, perfect for guests
- Low-maintenance, landscaped front garden