5 Frangipanni Ct Montville QLD 4560
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 1002.000sqm
- Floor area approx 313sqm
- Region Sunshine Coast
- Locality Sunshine Coast
- Carports 1
- Garages 2
SOLD By Brant And Bernhardt Property!
Country Charm, Walk to Montville!
Replica Queenslander with loads of country charm, nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance to the quaint Sunshine Coast Hinterland town of Montville. A welcoming front porch creates the abundance of country charm that fills this home. Gorgeous, polished timber floors throughout the home with plush carpet giving a luxurious feel to the huge living area. Toasty timber fireplace sits proudly in the living room exuding warmth and tranquillity. This charming, country home sits on a 1002m2 block and backs onto a large parcel of farmland ensuring no close neighbours on the rear boundary.
• Front porch on entry, perfect spot for cuppa in the warm morning sun
• Polished timber floors create a beaming welcome as you enter the front door
• The Northern side of the home is perfect for entertaining family and friends featuring a huge family living area with cozy fireplace, front porch access plus large, North facing windows
• Leading off the living area is a generous family dining room complete with a French provincial style chandelier
• The warm country kitchen is the hub of the home featuring rich timber cabinetry, prestige Falcon stove, with electric ovens and gas cooktop, dishwasher, walk in pantry, large sliding windows overlooking the backyard and farmland beyond, convenient verandah access
• Enjoy a cool drink on the covered back verandah while watching the children play in the spacious, shady back yard, fully fenced for children and pets, even room for a shed
• 4 Queen size bedrooms, 2 bedrooms with verandah access, 5th Bedroom/study also with verandah access and split system air conditioning
• Main bedroom has a walk in robe, ensuite featuring vintage style cabinetry and large sliding doors to the side verandah
• Family bathroom has a bath, large vanity and shower with the laundry leading off the bathroom with easy access to the back yard
• Under the home there is a 2 car, secure garage plus storage or workshop area
• Car port for a third car under the side verandah, Ample rain water supply from two large tanks
• Walking/cycling track all the way into the quaint Hinterland village of Montville, perfect for a quick coffee
• 2 minutes drive to Montville, 10 minutes to Maleny
• 25 minutes to the iconic Sunshine Coast beaches and shopping precincts
• 8 mins to Palmwoods Railway Station
• 15 minutes to private school access and just over an hour to Brisbane airport
• Local school bus stops on the corner
Beautifully positioned, this country home is close to all that the Hinterland has to offer and within a quick commute to the stunning Sunshine Coast beaches and shopping precincts.
Properties are selling fast in the Hinterland so don't miss this one! Call Susan or Dee today to book your inspection.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries*
Property Code: 187
- Fully Fenced
- Open Fireplace