5 Hursley Road Newtown QLD 4350
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 506.00sqm
- Region Darling Downs and South West
- Locality Toowoomba
- Carports 1
- Garages 1
IDEAL NEWTOWN INVESTOR OR OCCUPIER - READY TO GO NOW!
Low maintenance, ready to occupy homes in convenient locations are tough to find in this market...but we have one!
Ideally positioned in Newtown close to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre and walking distance to private and public schools, this home is perfect for an investor seeking a solid earner or owner occupiers trying to get into the market.
The renovations to this 3-bedroom home make it fresh, comfortable and welcoming. New kitchen, bathroom, fittings, flooring and paint means there is nothing to do but enjoy.
This beautiful home at a glance:
* 3-bedroom rendered brick 1930's home on 506 sqm
* Contemporary finished bathroom with separate shower and full-sized bath
* Powered single car garage with remote control access
* Carport plus additional tandem driveway space for up to 2 vehicles
* Farmhouse style kitchen with quality appliances, including dishwasher
* Comfortable living and lounge with open fireplace
* New flooring and carpets throughout with original polished floors under
* Covered north facing deck overlooking lawn and established gardens
* Fully fenced, private backyard with fruiting lime, lemon, apple and pear trees
* Hedged front boundary offering increased privacy
* Rent Appraisal - $430 to $435 per week
* General Rates - $1,144.15 net per half year
* Water Access Charge - $304.59 net per half year
* Investors can have immediate tenants with the city's overwhelming rental demand
A small window to purchase exists to purchase a home to occupy or to secure a generous rental yield. This home must be inspected today!