50A Dunrossil Place Wembley Downs WA 6019
Auction AUCTION 4/12/2021
PARKSIDE FAMILY LIVING
Auction Location: On Site.
On site 4/12/2021
Deposit - $50,000 at the fall of the hammer
Settlement - 45 Days
Privately positioned on a super elevated 645 square metre parcel in one of the most tightly held cul-de-sac locations of this extremely sought after suburb is this stunning Peter Stannard built 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, modern family home.
With easy access to one of Wembley Downs best kept secrets being the hidden park (Joe Rice Playground) and sharing a street with great neighbours and established homes it's obvious why only 6 homes on Dunrossil Place have sold in the past 5 years!
The residence itself boasts 3 living areas, a stunning chefs kitchen and a separate “kids wing” paired with gorgeous landscaped gardens, an expansive alfresco area and heaps of room for the kids to run around whilst still staying connected with the family.
The long driveway and double lock up garage is perfect for growing families as it offers you the freedom to have multiple cars, a boat, camper trailer or caravan without the stress of where to store your toys!
Locals adore this street and its infamous for the incredible Christmas lights and notorious for having a true neighbourhood feel, the fact that you're meters from some of the states best schools and surrounded by incredible amenities including the beach, cafes & social spots is just an added bonus.
FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE
- Private rear position with a great land holding and a true sense of space
- Extra wide double door entrance sets the tone for the whole home
- Expansive open plan kitchen, living and dining area is flooded with natural light and boasts lines of sight all around
- Gourmet kitchen finished with stone tops, loads of storage, quality appliances and a handy servery to the second living area
- Games room is a great area for kids of all ages and makes for a handy place for kids toys or another living area
- Theatre room is currently used as a home work place and allows for great privacy while still being super flexible
- Expansive main bedroom with a great outlook, loads of storage and direct access to the modern, well finished en suite bathroom
- 3 additional bedroom are all generously sized with built in robes and a light, fresh feel
- Family bathroom has a well sized shower and a beautiful soaking tub
- Great alfresco area with polished aggregate floors acts as true indoor/outdoor living
- Multiple outdoor areas are great for relaxing, playing with the kids while still leaving you the option of adding a pool later on
ABOUT THE AREA
- Wembley Downs Primary and Churchlands Senior High School catchment area
- A Mere 400m to Hale School
- 300m to handy public transport
- Newman College, St Mary's, Holy Spirit Primary, Holy Rosary Primary and The International School all just moments away
- 2 minutes to the handy Downs Shopping Centre
- Wembley Golf Course and leisure complex nearby
- Bold Park Aquatic Centre nearby
- Quick easy access to Scarborough, Subiaco, Leederville and the city centre
- Close proximity to both Innaloo & Karrinyup shopping centres
- Multiple reverse cycle air conditioning systems throughout the home
- Magic sunsets and ocean glimpses
- Fully reticulated gardens with a variety of fruit trees including mango, apple, nectarine and loquat
- Solar panels
- High ceilings and quality fixtures and fittings throughout
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.