54/110 Cambridge Street West Leederville WA 6007
T H E P E N T H O U S E
Holding a commanding position above Kimberley & Cambridge Street boasting mesmerising views of the City, Optus Stadium, Perth Hills and beyond, with over 88 square metres of balcony spanning both street fronts this urban PENTHOUSE is a truly unique offering and must be seen to be believed!
On the top floor of the highly sought after MARQ complex, this stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom abode puts you in the heart of West Leederville and offers easy access to some of the state's most popular cafes, wine bars & eateries in addition to great public transport and close proximity to many incredibly desirable private & public schools.
Equipped with resort style facilities including a swimming pool, gymnasium and entertaining/BBQ areas you'll rarely need to leave! However, if you wanted to get away 54/110 Cambridge Street is the perfect “Lock & Leave Property” thanks to the key fob security and your 2 private car bays.
Penthouse 54 is the envy of the building as a balcony of this size with the views on offer is nearly impossible to find. It really amplifies the inner city living experience and gives you a sense of privacy and space so many desire.
FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE
- Private access to the penthouse by clicking “P” in the elevator
- 88.8 square metre balcony has multiple “zones” which cater for entertaining during all times of the day
- Open plan kitchen, living & dining area is flooded with natural light and boasts gorgeous views from every angle
- Sleek modern kitchen with thick stone bench tops, quality appliances and heaps of storage space
- Great living area with bulkhead ceilings, a handy study nook and a true indoor, outdoor feel
- Well sized main bedroom completed with built in mirrored robes, direct access to the en suite bathroom with shower, toilet and soaking tub
- Additional bedroom is equally as big and also has a built in robe
- Large main bathroom doubles as the laundry room
- Handy private storage room
- 2 secure car bays
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.