56 Eton Street Cambooya QLD 4358
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 1012sqm
- Region Darling Downs and South West
- Locality Toowoomba
- Garages 2
A Beautiful Renovation, Close to Everything
Located in the township of Cambooya within walking distance to the Bull and Barley Inn, the Local Supermarket, the Cambooya State School and only 20 minutes from Toowoomba. The home has been updated and refreshed and offers a very good shed out the back. The moment you walk through the front door you will appreciate what a beautiful place it is.
At a glance:
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living
- The kitchen offers stone bench tops, electric induction cooktop with hot plates and rangehood, a wall oven and plenty of cupboard space.
- Reverse cycle A/C and a ceiling fan in the living area.
- Three built in bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and the third bedroom has its own study desk.
- A spacious and very stylish bathroom with a large bathtub, toilet and double sized shower.
- The outdoor entertaining area is north facing and is big enough to easily entertain a crowd. This is a beautiful place to sit at any time of the day.
- Every man needs a shed - enjoy the 9m x 6m triple bay shed with a concrete floor and two roller doors.
- The backyard has been landscaped and designed to be easy to maintain and low maintenance.
- All on a fully fenced 1012m2 allotment.
Rarely will you find such a complete property where nothing must be done. Don't hesitate to come and have a look at this lovely home before it is too late. Sellers are serious about selling!
Call Ben Hopper NOW on 0448 877 423.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops