6 Leo Street Eulo QLD 4491
For Sale $495,000 + SAV
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 4047.00sqm
- Floor area approx 510sqm
- Region Darling Downs and South West
- Locality Paroo
Rural Business Opportunity
Webster Cavanagh Rural are proud to market the Eulo General Store - enjoy a bush lifestyle while being immersed within a thriving rural community and booming agricultural industry in south-western Queensland.
The Eulo General Store is a well-established and well-known business which delivers consistent returns serving locals, tourists, transport drivers and workers travelling through the southern Queensland. The Store was first established in 1880 and is an iconic feature of the south-west.
Being an affiliate of SPAR, enabling the buying power of a supermarket chain, the annual turnover is approximately $955,000 including GST and growing.
• Online shopping platform for ordering of groceries and supplies
• Established business with reliable client base and suppliers
• Has multiple products, services and income streams
• Includes two large split system air-conditioning units and a back-up generator
• 2 x 4000L Fuel Tanks with Point-of-Sale notification
• Well trained reliable staff committed to continue working in the business
• Includes a two bedroom open plan residence at rear of the General Store
• 5 bay steel shed with one enclosed lockable bay
• Is a solid, easy to operate, well-established and trusted business
The premises have been well equipped and fitted and comes with all the equipment required to operate a successful business.
THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICE
With numerous products and services for patrons to choose from, this general store is well known for providing excellent service and quality goods.
• Groceries, fresh fruit and veggies
• Dry goods
• Everyday home essentials
• Hardware and fishing supplies
• Convenience meals, ice creams and other goodies
• Expresso Coffee
• Fuel – unleaded and diesel
Neat as a pin and well serviced, being NBN ready, the store also provides alfresco outdoor tables for patrons.
A lovely 2 bedroom Manager's House is located just to the rear of the General Store to ensure ease of running the business.
• 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in cupboards
• Open plan kitchen/living
• 1 bathroom and 3 split system air-conditioners
• Pitched ceilings and exposed beams
• Eastern front verandah and western facing porch to enjoy the outback sunsets
• Rainwater tank and electric hot water system
• Includes an automatic watering system of the grounds with lush lawn surrounding both buildings
A low maintenance residence with all features to ensure a comfortable and relaxed lifestyle.
Situated 9.5 hours west of Brisbane and just 3 hours by plane, the township of Eulo provides the friendliness and hospitality that a regional community is renowned for. Located in a flood-proof zone, Eulo lies just 45 minutes west of the larger regional centre of Cunnamulla.
Priced to sell, this historic General Store with two-bedroom residence plus fuel pumps and 5 bay shed included for sale at Eulo, Western Queensland, is a rare find! It's the perfect business for those seeking a fantastic opportunity and lifestyle change to live and operate a well-established and well-known business with all the hard work done and everything in place for continued profitability.
For more information, please contact Jules Coutts of Webster Cavanagh Rural for a detailed business information pack including financials and more.
Phone: 0428 258 294
PLEASE NOTE: Memorabilia just for display purposes – not for sale
Cold Truck – not for sale