6 Pearl Road Cloverdale WA 6105
A Pearler on 1037sqm
Situated on 1037sqm of prime land and on a tree-lined street, this double brick and tile home offers savvy buyers loads of opportunities. You can either renovate, extend, retain and subdivide or redevelop – there are lots of options.
For the developer, this block is zoned for a 4-unit site or up to 8 or 9 apartments, just like next door on the same sized block.
Alternatively, renovators will immediately see the potential in transforming this character cottage and adding an extension and/or subdividing as the block has a wide frontage with side and rear access.
As it stands, the property has been well-maintained by the owner, who has lived in the home since it was built 66 years ago. He's ready to move interstate and hand his much-loved home over to a new family or for someone to develop.
Here are a few features of the existing property:
• Renovate, extend, retain and subdivide or redevelop
• High ceilings and floorboards beneath the carpet and lino
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• 2 separate living spaces in the formal lounge and games room with a raked ceiling and external access
• Combined retro kitchen and meals area
• Separate laundry with a 2nd shower
• 2nd toilet with outdoor access next to the laundry – could easily be combined with the laundry to create an integrated bathroom and laundry
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Security screens
• Pretty gardens with well-established plants, lawn, a bore and reticulation
• Generous paved patio
• Solar hot water system
• 2 large sheds and a combined workshop and garage – all with power
• Double car tandem carport
• Charming front porch
• Wide frontage with side and rear access
• Water Rates: $1,060.23 pa
• Council Rates: $1,371.99 pa
The Belgravia Street shops and eateries are one street away and there are also buses and parks within walking distance. From this central location, you're moments away from Belmont Forum Shopping Centre, Reading Cinemas Belmont, the airport, main arterial roads, schools, Vic Park, the Swan River, Ascot Racecourse, Crown Entertainment Complex and Perth City.
Expressions of Interest Close 30 September 2021 at 6pm (unless sold prior).
With so much potential and interest in this prime location, you shouldn't hesitate in contacting Michael Keil on 0412 255 838 or firstname.lastname@example.org today.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.