60 Kalimna Drive Kleinton QLD 4352
For Sale Inviting Offers
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 810sqm
- Region Darling Downs and South West
- Locality Toowoomba
- Ensuite 1
- Toilets 2
- Uncovered Carspaces 2
Be Inspired! - Design Flair, Great Layout, Light!
An uplifting opportunity to FEEL GREAT at home, inspired by your surrounds is now on offer here. So much more appealing and exciting than others, overlooking a park, this UPLIFTING home with all the elements of thorough design for environment and thoughtful layout will have you humming with joy!
- Impressive front entry porch with side paved sitting nook to front
- Wide front door entry to spacious entry foyer with feature coffered ceiling
- Large conveniently situated study area with built-in desk cabinetry
- High ceilings throughout, catching the light and creating your sense of space
- Well lit raked cathedral ceilings rising to the NORTH introduce light and inspirational space to the key living areas
- Sunbathed open kitchen to dining and living areas, flow and merge together along the Northern aspect of the home!
- Covered outdoor entertainment area adjoins, with access from two glass slider doors
- Kitchen with stone tops, large island bench and breaky bar, electric cooking appliances, dishwasher, double sink, walk-in pantry and wide fridge space
- Main living room at end with reverse cycle air-conditioner for the full open area and high louvred windows for cool summer breezes
- Second living room/TV/media room conveniently located in bedroom wing
- To front of home is the impressive main bedroom suite with huge walkthrough robe, excellent storage options, TV points and ceiling fan
- Large ensuite has feature tiling, double vanity stone topped bench, large shower and private nook for toilet
- Three further large size built-in bedrooms on southern side - all with ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with separate shower, deep and wide feature bath tub, and stone top vanity
- Separate toilet and stone top powder room
- Separate laundry with external door, great bench, storage cupboard space and views to the hills!
- Excellent storage options throughout
- Double lock-up garage with internal entry to the home, large built-in storage cupboards and handy roller door access to rear yard - perfect for the future shed!
- Electric hot water - 315L
- General Rates - $1152.05 net per half year
- Water Access Charge - $314.59 net per half year plus usage
- Updated Rent Appraisal - $710 - $750 per week
What a wonderful package! There's potential here to develop the grounds to match the soul of the home and complete the DREAM, why wait any longer? "JUST" call today about your options.
- Area Views
- Built In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Prestige Homes
- Remote Controlled Garage Door
- Rumpus Room
- Secure Parking