61 Attenborough Lane Manildra NSW 2865
Tucked Down a Country Laneway
This Country cottage is positioned privately down a country laneway sitting on a quality 70 acres of versatile Basalt soils. The cottage consists of 2 bedrooms open plan kitchen & dining & a cosy lounge room with wood heating & reverse cycle air. Renovate the cottage or live in it while you build your dream home, as these blocks are getting very hard to find at an affordable price range.
• The cottage is very cosy with 2 bedrooms
• Open plan kitchen & dining space
• Large bathroom area
• Good size lounge room with wood heating
• The block is subdivided into approx. 10 paddocks in total
• Beautiful red arable basalt soils
• Last season producing 256 large round bales of hay
• 2 Stand Shearing shed with sheep yards
• Workshop & Hayshed
• Water is taken care of with approx. 43,000 liters of rainwater storage to the house, Outside is watered by the dam & a bore with troughs to the paddocks.