670 Barry Road Neville NSW 2799
Auction - Thursday 16th December from 5:30pm
- Property Type Lifestyle
- Land area approx 5.5ac
- Region Central West
- Locality Blayney
- Garages 2
- Toilets 3
Traditional Country Charmer on 5.5 Acres
Lavinia's is a 5.5 acre (2.26 hectare) block, with a lovingly renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, in a beautiful garden setting. It represents a wonderful opportunity to secure a well-located property, about 20 minutes' drive to Blayney, 45 minutes to Bathurst and about 45 minutes to Orange.
Some of the many features include:
• Three bedroom, two bathroom, north-facing, country home, with 9'6" ceilings
• Master bedroom (4.3 x 3.9m), has en suite, ceiling fan and built-in robe
• Bedroom 2 (3.8m x 3.9m), with ceiling fan
• Bedroom 3 (3.8m x 3.9m), with ceiling fan
• Large modern kitchen, with breakfast bar, electric wall oven, 4 hob gas cooker and dishwasher
• Spacious laundry has an extra toilet
• Double glazed windows, fully insulated ceiling and walls
• Extensive living area, with 2.7m ceiling, has rev.cycle air con and 2 ceiling fans and slow combustion wood heater
• Sun room, ideal for study, office, sewing or other hobbies
• Mud room, with access from laundry to clothes line
• Double carport offers under cover access to veranda
• A wide veranda stretches across the front of the house, offering shade in summer but allowing plenty of sunshine in winter
• Lock-up shed (overall area 11.4m x 6.2m), concrete floor, power, slow combustion wood heater and single car port at the front.
• 10,000 gallon concrete water tank, 7,000 gal poly tank, 5,000 gal poly water tank, plus a 2,000 litre water tank off the car port
• Garden shed, with concrete floor, 2 x wood "sheds"
Lavinia's will not disappoint the most discerning buyer; with its fertile basalt soils and high rainfall, the setting, with frontage to a bitumen sealed road, and short graveled driveway, offers a peaceful and quiet but productive lifestyle. Please contact peter Crampton or Lucy Nell to arrange an inspection.
Peter Crampton | 0409 132 269 | email@example.com
Lucy Nell | 0400 726 897 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it.