7 Batsford Way Canning Vale WA 6155
EASY LIVING IN A CENTRAL LOCALE
Judy Duggan and The Agency are proud to welcome you to 7 Batsford Way Canning Vale.
A functional & modern 3x2 low maintenance home providing the ultimate in easy care living. Situated in The Reserve Estate conveniently close to the Shops, Schools and public transport as well as walking distance to the beautiful Lakes and Parklands.
Featuring a separate front lounge then leading on to the tiled Open plan Kitchen, Family and Meals Area which opens out to the timber Lined Alfresco featuring a fan & down lights, just perfect for year round entertaining.
A convenient Shopper's entrance leads directly into the Kitchen which boasts Stainless Steel Appliances, Dishwasher and plenty of Cupboard space.
Make your move today, perfect for small families, FIFO workers, First Home Buyers, Investors and Downsizers.
Some of the many features on offer include;
• Good size Master bedroom with walk in robe plus a spacious ensuite with double vanity
• Minor bedrooms (2&3) with double door built in robes
• Main bathroom with a deep bathtub and a separate WC
• The open plan area welcomes you with tiled flooring, french doors and a spacious living area that overlooks the alfresco
• Separate front lounge with timber laminate flooring
• The spacious kitchen features quality stainless steel cooking appliances plus a stainless steel dishwasher, tiled splashbacks, a great amount of storage including pot drawers and built in microwave recess
• Neutral colour palette throughout
• Ducted Evaporative air conditioning
• Roller shutters to all bedrooms and the front living area
• Stunning timber lined alfresco with downlights and a stainless steel fan
• Easy care paved back area
• Double auto garage
Call Judy on 0413 096 795 to arrange a viewing, with all that's on offer this property won't last long!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.