7 Hardy Street Mannum SA 5238
Character Stone Home in A Quiet Area
This nice sized family home has character throughout and comprises a spacious rumpus room at the rear, 2 extra-large bedrooms, dining room off the kitchen and plenty of off-street parking. Room for the boat and caravan as well.
• Character bluestone fronted cottage
• Two living areas, one at each end of the home
• Year-round comfort with ducted cooling and combustion heater
• Sitting on a generous sized allotment of some 948m2
• The internal living space is spacious at approx. 158m2
• Huge entertaining area with decking out the back
ADDITIONAL PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS
• Garage under the main roof has internal access
• Additional shedding at the rear for garden tools and toys
• Single carport at the side for undercover, off-street parking
• Rainwater tank – can be plumbed to the kitchen
• Close to the river, sporting facilities and Mannum main street
This property is now ready for a new owner or, as an investment option, you could expect around $280 a week in rent for this property.
Call NOW on 0488 972 888 for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.