70 Langston Street Bendigo VIC 3550
For Sale $915,000 - $965,000
CHARMING CENTRAL TREASURE
- Central locale; walking distance to Bendigo CBD, QEO, schools
- Corner allotment with large shed and double gate side access, ideal for storage of caravan, boat or trailer
- Established cottage-style gardens
- Fantastic outdoor entertaining area, ideal for year-round use
Ideally located on a wide quiet street in Bendigo, just a short walk to cafes, restaurants and the local Arts Precinct, this enviable location is sure to impress. Found on a generous corner allotment with side street access and wrap-around gardens, this traditional home offers convenience and charm. A picket fence presents street appeal and privacy and, as you wander through a greenery-covered archway, you will find a traditional bullnosed veranda welcoming you to the home. Upon entry to the home you will find the first bedroom on the left, with a window overlooking the front garden and a traditional ceiling rose. To the right is the formal lounge or additional bedroom, with wood burning fireplace, ceiling rose and heritage features; this is the ideal place to retire at the end of the day separated from the other living spaces. Continuing down the central hallway you will find a living room with classic bay window, and ceiling rose, and the master bedroom with dual robes and
harming French doors opening to the garden beyond. The open kitchen and dining is found at the rear of the home, with timber doors opening onto the covered alfresco area ideal for year-round entertaining. The well-appointed kitchen features quality appliances and ample storage while the eat-in dining area provides plenty of space for the whole family. Continuing with the traditional features is the laundry and a heritage style bathroom with unique timber cabinetry and claw-foot bath.
The fantastic covered alfresco area is well shaded and private, with wisteria vines wrapping the area keeping it lush and green. Beautiful cottage gardens surround the home, and the well-considered design offers plenty of areas to sit and enjoy a quiet drink in the privacy of your own garden. The fully enclosed rear yard provides ample lawn area to enjoy year round.
Double gates provide access from Acacia Street, perfect for storage of a caravan, boat or trailer and remote operated double carport access is secure to the rear yard. Shedding at the rear is complete with power, toilet and plumbing, creating the perfect home workshop or work-from-home option.
- Ducted heating throughout
- Split systems throughout
- Heritage features including ceiling roses, Baltic pine flooring and high ceilings
- Concealed appliance cupboard and built-in wine storage
- Fully automated watering system over whole allotment
- 21,000L water tank for garden watering
- Shedding complete with power, toilet and plumbing