70A Stockdale Rd O'Connor WA 6163
SOLD BY REBEKAH VOS-JAMIESON
Ideally situated in O’Connor, just near the Hilton border, this charming two-bedroom, one-bathroom home offers untold potential for renovation and expansion. With a huge backyard, this is a perfect find for first home buyers, growing families or investors. A rare opportunity to build your dream home in this established and well-located suburb.
The renovated kitchen boasts a subway tile splashback, endless benchtops and overhead cabinetry, and is complete with a gas cooktop and electric oven. The family room features beam ceilings and charming original archways, leading through to the formal dining area. Polished bamboo timber flooring and painted brick walls create an airy and open feel.
With an enclosed porch at the front of the property and a sunroom at the rear, there is plenty of space for a playroom, home office or extra living zone as required.
Both bright bedrooms will accommodate queen beds, and feature customised built-in robes and curtains. The original bathroom includes a shower, bathtub and single vanity.
Established trees provide shade in the enormous backyard, which offers unlimited possibilities for entertaining and expansion and the garden shed is the perfect size for bikes and tool storage.
Enjoy close proximity to great local schools, amenities and arterial roads. Kardinya Park Shopping Centre is only minutes away, and currently undergoing a multi-million-dollar redevelopment. Just a short drive into Fremantle for all the dining and entertainment options on offer, as well as South Beach and CY O’Connor Reserve.
To register your interest in this fantastic opportunity today, contact Rebekah at email@example.com or 0428 175 643.
AT A GLANCE
- Two-bed, one-bath home
- Huge backyard with shady established trees
- Potential for renovation, expansion or knock-over and build your dream home
- Polished bamboo timber flooring throughout
- Original 1970’s archways and exposed beams
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Built-in robes to bedrooms
- Split system air-conditioning in family room
- Enclosed porch and rear sunroom for additional living spaces
- Laundry with room for washer and dryer
- Single carport with additional parking at front
- Side access via gate
- Garden shed in backyard
- 670m to Hilton Primary School
- 1.2km to Seton Catholic College
- 2.1km to Fremantle College
- 3.4km to Fremantle Hospital
- 2.6km to Kardinya Park Shopping Centre
- 4.2km to Murdoch University
- 5.8km to Murdoch Station
- 5.2km to SJOG and Fiona Stanley Hospitals
- 5.4km to Westfield Booragoon
- 4km to Fremantle Esplanade
- 3.9km to South Beach
- 4.3km to CY O’Connor Reserve
Property Code: 224