71 Glebe Road Silkstone QLD 4304
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 607sqm
- Region Ipswich and West Moreton
- Locality Ipswich
- Carports 2
Stunningly Restored 1930's Bungalow!
CLASSIC CHARM WITHOUT THE SACRIFICE OF MODERN CONVENIENCES - Double Gable 30's Bungalow!
Step inside the white picket fence and be prepared to fall in love with this lovingly renovated 1930's double gable Queensland Bungalow. There is the perfect combination of original period features and modern comforts to help ensure perfect harmony for you and your family. The freshly polished Hoop Pine floors, VJ's, breezeways and High ceilings accentuate the space throughout and are complimented by lovingly restored original timber doors and windows. There are two indoor living areas plus a huge rear deck meaning there is plenty of space for the whole family, and the large master suite complete with ensuite helps ensure a private space to unwind. With well established gardens and a fully fenced corner position which allows vehicle access via Coolibah Street to the double carport. Perfectly located for convenience in one of Ipswich's premier positions, the home is just a short stroll to the Silkstone Shops, Schools and local parks.
Features of the property Include:
- 3 built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans.
- Spacious Master Suite with triple door built-in robe and stylish ensuite .
- Sophisticated kitchen with brand new Euromaid 5 Burner gas cook top and oven, dishwasher and excellent storage and open concept dining to help keep the household chef connected to the conversation.
- Fully renovated bathroom
- Main living area is central to the home and captures plenty of natural light filtered through the original stained glass windows.
- Exquisite period features throughout including Hoop pine floors, Vj's, High Ceilings, breezeways and original timber windows with stunning stained glass.
- Lush landscaped gardens including natural privacy screening, well established lawns and gardens.
- Internal Laundry.
- Large fully fenced and secure 607m2 corner block with vehicle access via Coolibah Street.
- Double Carport.
- French Doors leading to the massive covered deck
BENEFITS OF THIS FANTASTIC LOCATION INCLUDE*:
- Less than 500m to Silkstone Coles and Silkstone State School.
- Only 2km to the Booval Train station.
- 15min Drive to Amberley RAAF Base
- 35min Drive to Brisbane CBD
- Only a 5 minute Drive to the Ipswich CBD, Ipswich Hospital and Limestone Park.
Call for an inspection today - You won't want to miss this opportunity!