71 Haire Drive Narrabri NSW 2390
For Sale $850,000
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 2.08ha
- Region Northern Inland
- Locality Narrabri
- Carports 4
- Ensuite 1
- Garages 6
- Toilets 3
BEAUTIFUL HOME IN AN IDYLIC NEIGHBOURHOOD WITH ALL THE EXTRAS
This four-bedroom home is set in a quiet street, surrounded by a beautiful rural setting, with only a few lovely neighbours.
The property begins with a ramp and gravel driveway which leads to a split-faced, sandstone homestead, which provides solidity, good looks, and amazing insulation qualities. For the garden enthusiast the established trees, lawns, and garden beds are simply stunning.
A full-length verandah and double garage run along the front of the home and provide entry to the open-plan lounge/dining and kitchen area. This spacious area has a soaring, vaulted ceiling and large windows allowing natural light to stream in.
The home's climate is controlled via a 10kw Daikin inverter reverse cycle ducted air conditioner to all bedrooms and a 9.5kw Daikin inverter reverse cycle split system in the main living and kitchen area. A gas heater will remain on the property.
There are two good-sized bedrooms with carpets, overhead fan lights, TV outlets, curtains, and built-ins. The master bedroom has a tiled ensuite and walk-in-robe. The fourth bedroom could also substitute for an office as it has direct access to the family room.
The family bathroom is a three-way design with built-in storage, allowing multiple users. Perfect for the larger family.
The kitchen is equipped with quality, New Guinea Rosewood cabinetry, Bosch appliances, a large island bench, a dual water filtration system, a double sink & dishwasher. There are sliding, glass doors to the huge, 26m long, multi-purpose family room, which has vinyl flooring and hard-wearing carpet, mini orb walls interspersed with large windows to give this area a very open feel. The family room opens onto a full-width back, insulated verandah, which overlooks the back garden and private multi-purpose zones.
• Industrial machinery shed (18m x 12m -) with 4.5m clearance, with two-thirds on a solid gravel base (open at the front), one-third (6m x 12m) is lock-up and insulated, on a slab with a full-size sliding
door, swinging gantry & overhead work light & bathroom pod which is the cherry on the cake.
• 3 phase power and rainwater tank off the shed.
• 5kw solar system.
• 40ft weatherproof container & a new concrete slab (8.5m x 22m).
• The surrounding area is graveled with an all-weather surface and suitable for trucks.
• The property is fenced into 3 paddocks, perfect for horses, sheep, or horticulture.
• Bore and 1.5kw DAB submersible Pump with dual 300-liter pressure tanks (bore is 16m SWL - great water quality).
• Large rainwater tank - which can be topped up with bore water.
• Aviary complex with a rainwater tank, and dog run.
• Established gardens and orchards with drip irrigation.
• Fully Fenced yard with deep creek frontage. This property is flood-free.
This would be a desirable property for a contractor, horse/sheep owner, hobby farmer, or a family requiring more space.
Book your private inspection before it is too late.