81 Newry Downs Road Lyndhurst NSW 2797
Auction - Friday 10th December 2021 at 10.30am
- Property Type Cropping
- Land area approx 23.3ac
- Council Rates $1015 per annum
- Region Central West
- Locality Blayney
- Toilets 4
"Newry Park" - Stunning Lifestyle Block, Overlooking Productive Farmland
"Newry Park" offers an attractive block with a large shed/house and the opportunity to build your dream home in the future. Ideally located with easy access to Blayney & Cowra and the two growing regional centres of Orange and Bathurst.
• Approximately 9.43ha (23.3 acres)
• 20mins to Blayney, 25 mins to Cowra, 45 mins to both Orange and Bathurst.
• Four bedrooms, each with ensuite bathrooms plus fifth toilet. We hold current occupation certificate.
• Separate cabin, single room with wood fire and A/C
• Open plan kitchen/living room.
• Slow combustion wood heater and reverse cycles A/C.
• Large drive through double garage.
• NBN connected and mobile phone service
• Town water plus approx. 45,000 litres of rainwater storage and two farm dams.
• Large, excavated level pad prepared for a shed.
This is a fantastic block that offers expansive views, good water and the opportunity to develop it further to your own needs. Highly recommend an inspection to get the feel of this block.
Contact agents for further information & inspection times.
Auction 10th of December 2021 at 152 William St, Bathurst NSW 2795
Stewart Murphy | 0427 363 118 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Josh Keefe | 0439 269 449 | email@example.com
facebook.com/joshkeefe.rwemc | instagram.com/joshkeefe_rwemc/
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it.