87 Wyatt Road Bayswater WA 6053
For Sale EOI Fr $899,000Under Offer
Executive Riverside Living
With the Swan River less than 200 metres from your doorstep, imagine the lifestyle you could lead in this double-storey four-bedroom, two-bathroom home. Built by the current and only owners with family living in mind, many gravitate towards the chef's kitchen featuring a huge island bench with a waterfall Caesar stone benchtop and Fisher & Paykel appliances. The open-plan living and dining area offers dual access to the paved alfresco area set within lush and tropical plants.
Also downstairs is a spacious master bedroom and a theatre room that could double as a home office, playroom or nursery.
Upstairs is a sitting room with a balcony, a powder room and three bedrooms, including one with a walk-in robe and a semi-ensuite. The sitting room already has plumbing connected for a kitchenette, making this floor self-contained for extended families or to rent out for additional income.
Features at a glance:
• Four bedrooms (with built-ins/walk-in robes)
• Chef's kitchen with a waterfall Caesar stone benchtop, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop, stylish touch open cabinetry, dual sinks and a picture window
• Open-plan living and dining opening out to alfresco dining through sliding compact doors
• Two ensuites & two powder rooms with Caesar stone and floor-to-ceiling tiles
• Downstairs theatre room
• Upstairs sitting room with a balcony and plumbing
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans and a gas bayonet point
• Easy-care tiles in the living areas
• High ceilings with shadow lines
• Separate laundry with walk-in storage and external access
• Easy-care tropical gardens
• Double lock-up garage with a shopper's entrance, garden access and a workshop
• Additional parking, including room for a trailer or small boat
• 2014 construction
• 400sqm block
• Water Rates: $1,337.05 pa
• Council Rates: $2,383.98 pa
This desirable location offers kilometres of riverside walking/cycling trails and nearby access to Ascot Racecourse, Bassendean, Bayswater and Guildford town centres, main arterial roads, excellent schools, Edith Cowan University, several boat ramps and parks including Riverside Gardens. Easy access to bus routes and the new train station opening in the coming months ensures even better transport links.
Expressions of Interest Close 4 August 2022 at 6pm (unless sold prior).
This is the ultimate lock and leave property and yet still offers a fantastic lifestyle in a central location for executive families and professionals. Please don't hesitate to contact Michael Keil on 0412 255 838 or at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
michaelkeil.com working in conjunction with The Agency.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.