89 Baltimore Parade Merriwa WA 6030
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 724.00sqm
- Floor area approx 197sqm
- Region Perth
- Locality Wanneroo
- Ensuite 1
LATEST BID $470K RESERVE HAS BEEN MET!! ...THIS PROPERTY WILL SELL!!
Auction Location: By Openn Negotiation App.
Openn Negotiation ...Registering is easier than ordering a take-away!...SO register now, so you'll never miss out on this one!
The Openn Negotiation is underway (online transparent auction with flexible terms for qualified buyers) and the property can sell as early as tomorrow. As long as you register your interest, you will be kept informed, so, contact Angelina Swanson immediately to become 'Registered', qualify and avoid disappointment.
Be very excited...this truly is a rare find!
The Quality Custom Home Builder 'Collier Homes' has excelled with this creation!
This beautiful, light, bright, well-designed family home, is situated on a split level and elevated position.
Hidden behind a very pretty 'walled garden', that has a delightful array of mature trees, shrubs, and lush grass, its perfect for those who like an easy care garden.
This home offers an enormous amount of bonus features and so much more in location, size, and potential. Ideal for a growing family, home salon/business, with lots of space for all your toys!
- Formal Lounge, with built-in-storage
- Superb large 'open plan kitchen/living /meals area
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of wall and floor built-in-cabinetry, pantry, server hatch
- King-size main bedroom with walk-in-robe, ensuite, overhead fan/light, electric shutter
- Bedroom 2 double size overlooks lush gardens, and with electric shutter
- Bedroom 3 double size with built-in-robe
- Bedroom 4 double size with built-in-robe
- Separate family bathroom with bath, shower, and vanity
- Delonghi Dishwasher
- Westinghouse 4 burner gas top/ electric oven
- Sharp reverse-cycle air-con unit to games room
- Breeze air ducted evaporative (rebuilt 2018)
- Dux instant hot water endurance 24 gas
- Ensuite with 'heat lamps, rain shower, full length storage
- Heat lamps family bathroom
- Dining area with Gas Bayonet
- Freshly painted in a neutral colour palette
- New Carpets
- New Blinds
- New down-lights
- Below ground sparkling saltwater pool with feature spa, lights, and waterfall
- Huge, powered workshop with built-in-workbench and storage
- Double garage space with remote access and shoppers' entry
- Very private 'All seasons entertaining area' with huge, pitched patio
- Spacious grassed garden area with easy-care mature trees and shrubs
- Large side access leading to powered workshop
- Covered garden storage area
- Veggie Patch with the potential for chicken enclosure
- Large driveway for off road parking
- 724 sqm block
- Electric Shutters to the front two bedrooms
- 20 x Fronius Primo 6kw Solar Panels
- Manual operated Retic to rear, Automatic to front
- Spacious utility area with 2 Large fold-down clotheslines
- Storage shed plus separate large covered storage area
- Plenty of outdoor space for all your toys…cars/boats/jet-ski's/caravan/trailer
Walking distance to Parks, Primary Schools, Shops, Restaurants, the local Tavern, Fast Food outlets and a short drive to the Beach, Boat Harbour, close to Transport and Arterial Roads
You will love Merriwa, this is a friendly, family orientated suburb with so much to offer!
724 sqm block (approx..)
197 sqm floor area (approx.)
Rental $450 - $470 Per Week
BA1994/3413 - House
BA1995/6361 - Patio
BA1996/934 - Below ground Pool
BA1996/4211 - Patio
BA1996/5768 - Carport & Patio Enclosure
Polite Notice *When viewing this property, please do not park on the drive...thank you
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.