89 Cockman Road Greenwood WA 6024
For Sale Online Auction
A Cut Above the Rest
Virtual Tour Link - https://matterport.com/discover/space/DN1ztbxvBiX
(Copy and paste into your browser if the link doesn't come up for you)
The Openn Negotiation has started (auction held online with flexible terms for qualified buyers). The property can sell at any time, contact the Agent immediately to become qualified and avoid missing out.
This magnificent and modern abode will be perfect for the whole family and is set to impress.
Featuring the best of everything, a stunning kitchen, modern renovated bathrooms, well-appointed bedrooms, led lighting and engineered bamboo flooring. The home also has a large open plan living area opening onto a stunning alfresco with timber decking and timber lined pitched roof.
The granny flat or studio at the rear is self-contained, featuring kitchen, living space, large bedroom and ensuite, its also kept comfortable with its own split system air conditioning.
Featuring, but not limited to:
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Engineered bamboo flooring throughout living and halls
- Stylish modern master suit with double walk-through robes and resort style ensuite with double rain head showers and large stone top vanity
- Main bathroom is modern and spectacular, with large bath, rain head shower, large concrete look vanity with plenty of drawers and storage.
- Minor beds are all generously proportioned, modern colour scheme with charcoal carpets and soft grey walls (as the rest of the house)
- Led lighting throughout the home
- Amazing open plan living with large lounge and dining spaces, enormous kitchen, opening onto the decked alfresco
- Kitchen featuring polished concrete waterfall benches, large island bench also with polished concrete waterfall top, abundance of drawers and workspace, walk in pantry, stylish stainless steel 900mm Westinghouse Appliances, range hood and quality omega dishwasher.
- Alfresco area is beautifully decked, feature panelling, timber lined pitched high roof, fire pit area, tv connections and bracket.
- Granny flat features it's own kitchen, living, bedroom and ensuite, air conditioned also.
- Carport with remote door and rear access
- Stylish rendered exterior and Colorbond roof with whirlybirds.
Conveniently close to:
- Bus route past the front
- Penistone Reserve 650m
- Cockman Park 355m
- Beaumont Park 70m
- Shops on Cockman Road (deli, butcher and other specialty stores)
- Lake Goollelal 625m
- Kingsway Shopping Centre 940m
- Greenwood Village Shopping Centre 1.25km
- Greenwood Primary School 630m
- Sorrento Beach 12-15m
- Perth CBD 14-20mins
Distances and drive times according to Google Maps and depend on traffic
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- Air Conditioning