9 Salix Court Wights Mountain QLD 4520
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 2.06ha
- Region Moreton Bay
- Garages 2
- Toilets 3
Quintessential Samford House and Garden!
Off a quiet cul de sac in Wights Mountain this stunning master built home and garden on 5 acres will delight and enthrall you. You will arrive home to park-like surrounds with manicured well established gardens, a lake and a house that nestles itself into the contours of the block.
With different levels between living and bedroom zones this house feels spacious and inviting. The formal dining area has a wall of glass bringing the stunning garden vistas in. The sunken formal lounge a few steps down from the formal dining room has polished timber flooring, an open fireplace and huge glass doors which open onto a deck overlooking the lake and gardens.
The newly renovated kitchen with spinifex and chalk white cabinetry, NEFF electric oven and gas cook-top and gorgeous farmhouse sink - sits on the same level as the office and family room. A pot belly stove keeps this area cosy in winter, while the split system air-conditioning makes sure if the breeze isn't blowing through the wide doorway that overlooks the deck and garden you will still be comfortable all year round.
Two family bedrooms and a bathroom take up the western wing while the master is on its own level including ensuite and walk-in robe. An added bonus is the fully built-in former garage, accessed through the large renovated laundry room. This huge room has been set up as the ultimate hobby room/rumpus complete with walk-in storage.
- Gorgeous new country kitchen with spinifex and chalk white cabinetry, electric oven and gas cook-top, and farmhouse sink
- 3 generously sized bedrooms - Master with ensuite and walk in robe and its own private balcony overlooking the gardens and dam
- Home Office plus a Spacious Hobby room/rumpus with walk in storage off the laundry (potential 4th bedroom)
- Split system air-conditioning
- Freshly painted inside
- High ceilings throughout
- Large renovated laundry
- Double carport
- A large lake with abundance of wildlife including turtles and fish
- Established cabinet timber plantation
- Chook run
- Single bay shed
- Room for a horse
This home and garden will become your haven from the world.
Don't delay in calling us for an inspection it wont last long.
- Air Conditioning
- Grey Water System
- Open Fireplace
- Quiet Cul De Sac
- Secure Parking
- Space for Horses
- Spacious Split-level family home
- Two Massive Dams
- Water Tank