9 Wanjel Street Strathfieldsaye VIC 3551
Sold $690,000Under Offer
STYLISH & CONTEMPORARY FAMILY HOME
Statement of information is located at
. Please copy & paste this information into your browser address bar.
Beautifully styled and move-in ready, this contemporary family home sits in the heart of Imagine Estate – ideal for a growing family and just minutes to the many amenities of Strathfieldsaye. With two spacious living areas and secure vehicle access to the private rear garden, this is easy modern living.
- Great family-friendly locale: walking distance to bus stops and playground; less than two minutes to hotel, supermarket, schools, shops, childcare and medical practitioners
- Beautifully styled with a light and bright modern finish
- Secure vehicle access at side of allotment to rear garden
- Fully landscaped front and rear yard
- Move-in ready
- Suitable for investors with possible tax depreciation and high returns currently being achieved in the Strathfieldsaye area
This beautifully presented property is positioned in a fantastic family-friendly location, a short walk to playground and reserve, just minutes to the many amenities of Strathfieldsaye and less than 15 minutes to the centre of Bendigo. Absolutely ideal for a growing family seeking a move-in ready option, or for an investor wanting a home that is ready to go, this contemporary and stylish offering is just waiting to be enjoyed. With a beautifully landscaped front and rear garden, the home enjoys excellent curb appeal and an additional driveway with double gate vehicle access at one side allows ample off-street parking.
A neat deck at the front entry opens into a wide hallway with the master bedroom positioned at the front of the home. Generously proportioned with a walk-in robe, and ensuite with separate toilet, a formal lounge next door ensures the front of the home is the perfect adults-only space. A large and light laundry is positioned with easy access both inside and out to the double garage and towards the rear of the home is a spacious and light open plan kitchen, living and dining room. Off the kitchen is the kid’s wing, with three additional bedrooms, separate toilet, linen closets and family bathroom. An alfresco space off the living area features an extended deck leading out to a gravel courtyard. Lawn on both sides provides plenty of space to play, and side vehicle access allows secure parking for a caravan, boat or trailer.
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling (zoned)
- Ceiling fan in all bedrooms
- Modern kitchen appliances including dishwasher, 900mm oven and five-burner gas cooktop
- Secure entry from double garage into home
- Door from garage to rear yard
- Garden shed with concrete flooring
- Utility area
- Double blinds in all rear rooms
- Alfresco area with extended deck, power and lights
- Solar hot water system
- Good off-street parking
- Pedestrian access at both sides of home to rear