90 Stirling Drive Lakes Entrance VIC 3909
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 1127sqm
- Region Gippsland
- Locality East Gippsland
- Garages 2
- Toilets 2
- Uncovered Carspaces 2
Beauty on Stirling!
This immaculate home ticks all the boxes for people looking for a family retreat and or income generating property. The light & bright coastal single level home is set upon a comfortable 1127m2 approx. allotment with low maintenance established gardens.
The attractive family home accommodates multigenerational living with split zones for lounging and entertaining both inside and out.
Beautifully updated three bedroom home plus study & study nook, with sash windows, floating floorboards and modern features, the home has personality and style.
* Large spacious master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in-robe
* Three bedrooms all with built-in-robes* Main bathroom with, bath, shower and separate toilet
* Functional kitchen with electric oven, gas stove top, dishwasher and large walk-in-pantry
* Light and bright living area and separate family room for the whole family to enjoy
* Ample storage space throughout
* Separate laundry room with access to the backyard
* Extra large double secure garage including access through to the backyard
* Outside undercover entertaining area
* Immaculate front and backyard gardens with secure backyard for the kids or fury friends to play and be free
The only thing left is for you to unpack, sit back and appreciate the coastal lifestyle!
Contact our friendly staff today as these opportunities don't last long.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining