921-949 Portarlington Road Curlewis VIC 3222
Auction Online Auction - Contact AgentUnder Offer
- Property Type Lifestyle
- Land area approx 45.79ha
- Region Barwon South West
- Locality Greater Geelong
- Garages 4
100* Acre Port Phillip Bay Country Estate with Private Beach
Ray White Rural Victoria is pleased to present for sale 'Kyarra', a spectacular lifestyle estate ideally positioned on the coastline of the Bellarine Peninsula.
Situated in the coastal area of Curlewis, only 11km* from the city of Geelong on the western side of Port Phillip Bay, with irreplaceable northerly views over Port Phillip Bay, with your own private beach. Elevated 4-bedroom homestead with indoor swimming pool, impressive structural equine improvements, town water supply plus a superb natural water supply with an average of 610mm annual rainfall and an excellent standard of fencing. The land versatility of 'Kyarra' further adds to the appeal of the property, ideally suited to a range of agricultural, and lifestyle endeavours. The area itself offers so much within a short distance you will find surf beaches, numerous golf courses, the Barwon River which offers the opportunity to fish, row or water ski. Kilometres of bike paths will fill your weekends with adventure.
Properties of this calibre rarely present themselves to market, with astute investors immediately recognising the unique characteristics that make 'Kyarra' a flagship country estate with its own private beach.
• Total land size 45.79 hectares (113.14 acres) on one certificate of title.
• Original 4-bedroom homestead with three bathrooms, two living areas and indoor swimming pool, positioned in an elevated setting capturing panoramic ocean views of the stunning Port Phillip Bay, irreplaceable northerly views.
• 500 metres* of water frontage, with your own private beach.
• 3 excellent stables and yarding, large tack-feed shed, saddling and viewing area.
• Strategically sub-divided into 12 main stock paddocks, exceptional standard of fencing, 6 horse shelters and water troughs.
• Further improvements include large lockable machinery shed, timber cattle yards and crush for vet work, three-sided steel hayshed with high clearance.
• Future beachfront homesite with far-reaching views over the bay to Melbourne.
• Highly productive farming & private water-sports paradise.
• A special coastal farm where family memories are made for life.
Of course Geelong offers some of the best academic schooling in Victoria with Geelong College and Geelong Grammar easily accessed by the school bus that runs straight past the front gate.
Located 14 kilometres* from Geelong, 22 kilometres* from the Queenscliff ferry service to Sorrento, 31 kilometres* north east of Torquay, 33 kilometres* south of Avalon International Airport and 90 kilometres* south west of Melbourne CBD. Ferry services to Melbourne and Portsea are close by.
Whether you're into football, horse racing, outdoor sports or surfing this properties lovation is second to none.
AUCTION: Friday 3rd December 2021 at 1.00pm
Inspections by appointment only.
0459 924 164