96 Sunbury Road Victoria Park WA 6100
Fantastic central location and lifestyle
Situated just moments away from Vic Park's thriving hub, this double-storey three-bedroom townhouse offers an amazing lifestyle to its next lucky owner. With recent renovations, this is perfect for busy families or professionals looking for a low-maintenance option in a central location.
With a clever floorplan embracing modern living, there are separate living zones including open plan living, theatre room, study, parents retreat, a balcony and a gorgeous courtyard inviting year-round living.
With green views from almost every window, here are a few features:
• Open plan living and dining opening out through bifold doors to a paved courtyard with a pitched roof, ceiling fan, outdoor kitchen and fruit trees
• Modern kitchen with a contemporary black and red colour scheme, dishwasher, gas cooktop, utility hutch, recessed ceiling and loads of storage
• Spacious downstairs theatre room/lounge
• Downstairs office at the front of the home or 4th bedroom
• Upstairs there are two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes and shutters sharing a semi en-suite bathroom with a deep bath
• The upstairs parents' retreat features a walk-in wardrobe, modern en-suite bathroom (recently renovated), separate sitting room and a balcony with privacy screens overlooking the tree-lined street
• Double car lock-up garage accessed from a rear laneway, with a shopper's entrance
• A garden shed, outdoor shower and reticulation
• Downstairs and upstairs powder rooms
• Separate laundry with external access
• Double glazing and block out blinds on the front rooms
• Breeze-way front door, with a secondary security door
• Gas bayonet in the open plan living area with doors to keep it cosy in winter
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans in the bedrooms
• Security system
• Fronius Primo 6.6km solar panels
• Water Rates: $1,508.09 pa
• Council Rates: $2,280.04 pa
Tree-lined Sunbury Road is one of the best streets in Vic Park and you're just moments from Vic Park's dining and shopping precinct, Burswood Entertainment Complex, Belmont Forum Shopping Centre, Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre, Graham Farmer Freeway, schools, John Bissett Reserve, Mineral Resources Park, buses and trains, the airport and Perth City.
Expressions of Interest Close 16 September 2021 at 6pm (unless sold prior).
This gorgeous townhouse will sell fast so please don't hesitate to contact Michael Keil on 0412 255 838 or email@example.com today.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.