961-963 Wallamore Road Tamworth NSW 2340
For Sale Expressions Of Interest
- Property Type Lifestyle
- Land area approx 49.78ha
- Council Rates $2300 per annum
- Region Northern Inland
- Locality Tamworth
- Garages 2
Opportunity Like No Other
"Beachworth" is situated 14km northwest of Tamworth CBD on Wallamore Road. The property is currently operating as a broiler chicken farm with scope to further increase scale & production or continue to operate with current capacity of 240,000 - 252,000 birds.
The property has been well established with recent & existing works consisting of 6 x fully renovated & revamped sheds and the addition of 2 x brand new sheds. The property currently offers a great opportunity with the current owners retiring, to step in and continue this profitable operation.
Water is a feature of this property offering a drought-proof operation year-round. With a 180 meg fractured rock water licence, Peel River access, 7 megalitre dam and 6" mains throughout the property with 30ha underdeveloped irrigation, currently sown to oats.
Operations of this scale are rarely offered for sale and paired with its blue ribbon locality to Tamworth this opportunity is one like no other.
• Diverse turnkey agribusiness, offering a perfect tree change
• Several great income streams, including poultry, farming & rental
• Fully functioning broiler operation with current capacity of 240,000 - 252,000 birds
• 8 fully enclosed automated climate-controlled tunnel ventilated sheds
• 3 dwellings including a homestead, 2nd home & worker accommodation
• Secure water with both bore & river water, 180 meg fractured rock water licence & Peel River access
• Other improvements include machinery & storage sheds, cattle yards, horse yards & shelters
• Large backup generator with recent electrical transformer & pole upgrades
• Approx 14km North West of Tamworth
Expressions of Interest will close 5pm Monday 12th September 2022.
Oliver Smith | 0473 835 000
Daniel McCulloch | 0429 613 332
Belinda McCarthy | 0447 391 206