Arriga QLD 4880
- Property Type Commercial Farming
- Land area approx 59ac
- Floor area approx 14344sqm
- Region Far North Queensland and Torres Strait
- Locality Mareeba
PRODUCTIVE BROILER/POULTRY FARM - 200,000 BIRD CAPACITY - CONTRACT WITH PROMINENT CHICKEN MANUFACTURER
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 25792.
* Poultry/Broiler Farm on 59.35 acres (24ha)
* RSPCA Approved farm with an excellent track record
* Contract with a prominent chicken manufacturer
* Industry has operated in Mareeba for 28 years
* Location is close to the manufacturer
* 6 tunnel ventilated chicken sheds - bird capacity of 200,000
* 2 larger sheds constructed in 2011
* Large concreted, (3-phase power) workshop
* 5 bay tractor shed
* Biosecurity shed
* 1 water reservoir tank with chlorination shed attached
* 2 backup generators
* Water allocation 34 megs – Tinaroo Dam Channel Allocation
* Underground bore with pump + Rainwater tank
* Good rainfall (avg 820mm per annum) and mild climate
* 30 acres of Morganbury soil
* Forestry with willow and eucalyptus trees
* 24 acres with seed grass for hay bails (non irrigated)
* 4 bedroom main residence
* Duplex - each unit containing 2 bedrooms (built within last 5 years)
* Extensive equipment included for running the farm
Located near the top of the Great Dividing Range, this productive broiler farm has been established for 28 years. A contract is held with a prominent poultry manufacturer and is renewed every 3 years. Chickens are supplied and delivered by the manufacturer, reared on the farm for approximately 6-7 weeks and then picked up for processing. All feed is supplied by the manufacturer. The proximity of the farm to the manufacturer is also ideal.
Large Queenslander style, 4 bedroom home which has been renovated over the years. Has extra-large living and bedroom spaces throughout with an office. Other features include:
* Extra-large main bedroom with massive built in wardrobe
* 3 additional good size bedrooms
* A separate office
* Very large central bathroom with a spa bath and separate shower
* Separate toilet
* 4 car carport
* Front and rear fully covered decked verandas
* Property is bordered with privacy screen hedges
* Attractive gardens
2 duplex units were built within the last 5 years. They could be used as a manager’s residence/workers accomodation (if needed), or could be rented for long term accommodation.
The units are constructed with a modern, timber hardi-plank look and are very spacious with large living/dining and kitchen, good sized bedrooms, large bathrooms and laundry and front deck.
With predominantly Morganbury volcanic soil, additional farming/agriculture could be pursued. The area has many productive farms including avocado, banana, berry and coffee. The property comprises of gently sloped land with panoramic rural views.
Investors should note that it would be possible to consider the farm to be run under management.
Viewing this pristine and productive farm will not disappoint. Prospective buyers are invited to submit their expression of interest by 31st March, 2021. (Note: property/business may be sold prior for suitable offer).
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.