Arriga QLD 4880
- Property Type Business
- Floor area approx 14344sqm
- Region Far North Queensland and Torres Strait
- Locality Mareeba
BROILER/POULTRY FARM - 200,000 BIRD CAPACITY WITH CONTRACT
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 25807.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
* Poultry/Broiler Farm on 59.35 acres (24ha)
* RSPCA Approved farm with an excellent track record
* Contract with a prominent chicken manufacturer
* Industry has operated in Mareeba for 28 years
* Location is close to the manufacturer
* 6 tunnel ventilated chicken sheds - total farm capacity 200,000 birds
* 2 larger sheds constructed in 2011
* Large concreted, (3-phase power) workshop
* 5 bay tractor shed
* Biosecurity shed
* 1 water reservoir tank with chlorination shed attached
* 2 backup generators
* Water allocation 34 megs – Tinaroo Dam Channel Allocation
* Underground bore with pump + Rainwater tank
* Good rainfall (avg 820mm per annum) and mild climate
* 30 acres of Morganbury soil
* Forestry with willow and eucalyptus trees
* 24 acres with seed grass for hay bails (non irrigated)
* 4 bedroom main residence
* Duplex - each unit containing 2 bedrooms (built within last 5 years)
* Extensive equipment included for running the farm
Located near the top of the Great Dividing Range, this productive broiler farm has been established for 26 years. A contract is held with a prominent poultry manufacturer and is renewed every 3 years. Chickens are supplied and delivered by the manufacturer, reared on the farm for approximately 6-7 weeks and then picked up for processing. All feed is supplied by the manufacturer. The proximity of the farm to the manufacturer is also ideal.
Large Queenslander style, 4 bedroom home (plus office) which has been renovated over the years. Has extra-large living and bedroom spaces throughout.
2 duplex units were built within the last 5 years. They could be used as a manager’s residence/workers accommodation (if needed), or could be rented for long term accommodation.
Predominantly Morganbury volcanic soil, additional farming/agriculture could be pursued. The area has many productive farms including avocado, banana, berry and coffee. The property comprises of gently sloped land with panoramic rural views. Investors should note that it would be possible to consider the farm to be run under management.
Viewing this pristine and productive farm will not disappoint. Prospective buyers are invited to submit their expressions of interest.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist business owners who are looking to sell their own business without paying any broker commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.