Burradoo NSW 2576
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 5022sqm
- Floor area approx 435sqm
- Region Southern Inland
- Locality Wingecarribee
- Ensuite 2
- Garages 2
- Toilets 4
Iconic Design & Inspiring Beauty to Captivate Your Senses & Imagination.
Located in one of the most exclusive enclaves in Burradoo, this architectural masterpiece of breathtaking quality & scale offers a sense of uncompromising style & occasion found only in the rarest of properties.
Positioned perfectly & proudly on 5022sqm of absolutely prime real estate atop of thoughtfully designed & established gardens, the north facing home subtly imbues sophistication in every detail & in every room.
No feature has been left to speculation & the level of detail throughout is as refined & uncompromising as it is consistently impressive to reward even the most fastidious buyer.
The neighbourhood itself is considered among the most sought after & exclusive addresses in the Southern Highlands & the property is emblematic of this exclusive location.
- 4 bedrooms including a guest suite with ensuite.
- Master offers a walk-in robe, & ensuite with freestanding Moda bath made of cast stone & a private terrace.
- Main living area with 3.6M ceilings & a 'Phasidima' feature light & 'Chazelle' fireplace integrated in a black steel shroud with TV.
- Kitchen with Mielie appliances, Gaggenau oven & American Oak joinery & Italian porcelain 'Laminum' benchtop.
- Butlers Pantry with polyurethane cabinetry & Corian benchtops.
- Wine cabinet imported from Italy with frameless glazing.
- 3 bathrooms & powder room. Heated towel rails in all.
- Laundry/mudroom with outdoor entry & shower, custom joinery & stainless-steel benchtop & sink.
- Underfloor heating to the entire home plus ducted mechanical A/C to main living & kitchen.
- Automated gates with wireless entry.
- Double glazed windows.
- North facing with established gardens & grounds.
- Set on a 5,022sqm block, 80m frontage with an internal square footage of 435sqm.
- Solar power & Tesla Powerwall battery.
- Walls & roof high R value insulation.
- DA/CC approval for a standalone study & WC.
Only on the rarest of occasions does a property of this scale & character present itself to the market. This is your opportunity to acquire a landmark home in a location which is as coveted as it is tightly held.
Please contact George Kolovos on 0418 232 816 or Sarah Long 0477 555 055 for a private inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Wardrobes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Remote Controlled Garage Door
- Secure Parking
- Solar Panels