Lot 21/DP751273 Lower Bugong Road Illaroo NSW 2540
For Sale Contact Agent
- Property Type Other (Rural)
- Land area approx 38.5ac
- Council Rates $193.04 per annum
- Region South Coast
- Locality Shoalhaven
It's An Adventure - LOT 21
Set in the picturesque forest of the Illaroo/Budgong region, this rural bush block sits within a steep sided gorge, known as 'The Dill', which offers a unique amphitheatre position and picturesque views of escarpments and distant forestry.
- Approx. 15.61 Ha (38.5 acres)
- Zoned C2, Environmental Conservation
- Kellets Creek is the Southern boundary
- Lot 21 & Lot 24 are available
- Currently the property is not accessible by vehicle, and surrounded by crown land
Approximate distances to roads and local attractions:
- 400m to Bugong Road
- 2.5Km to Hughes Road
- 4.0Km to Bundanon Art Museum
- 2.8Km to Shoalhaven River
- 17Km to the Nowra CBD
- 16Km to Kangaroo Valley
Whilst offering complete solitude, the location is only 20 - 30 minutes by car to Nowra and Kangaroo Valley. If descending a rock face or other near-vertical surface by using a rope coiled round the body and fixed at a higher point is your thing, then this is a property you may be interested in.
Truly a rare opportunity to secure a unique slice of Australia.
For all enquiries, please contact Benji Ward on 0422 492 010 or Jared Cochrane 0404 210 824.